• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,387 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, kinzebac said:

That Tec 40 looks even better than the 5.0 grade it received based on the picture.  Cap 1 :cloud9:

Small spine split 

26 minutes ago, Primetime said:

walk through service on that Cap 1...under graded? 

Has a stain on back and 3" split. Graded right in line with cgc

On 3/7/2017 at 3:05 PM, entalmighty1 said:

Couldn't believe I was lucky enough to get this.  Thought for sure it would get sniped at the last minute!

63aBMFOh.jpg

Great book. You really gotta crack it though. You are missing out some outstanding interior pages. Full of anti Japan war propaganda and gory photos.

13 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Great book. You really gotta crack it though. You are missing out some outstanding interior pages. Full of anti Japan war propaganda and gory photos.

I may just do that.  

I'm curious as to why this is in a magazine holder.  I haven't broken out the ruler yet, but it doesn't look any bigger than a Golden Age book to me.  I guess maybe it's specifically categorized as a magazine?

3 hours ago, comicjack said:

It is bigger than normal size i think that is why the larger slab was used (thumbsu

It irritates me because it's the lone magazine size slab I have!  I wonder if I can request they use the new holder if I crack and resubmit it?  :shrug: 

On 3/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, entalmighty1 said:

Couldn't believe I was lucky enough to get this.  Thought for sure it would get sniped at the last minute!

63aBMFOh.jpg

Thought I'd match up your awesome front cover with the back cover to war heroes 3.  Funny how 70 years can change your friends.

image_zpsojxf3kf9.jpg

On 3/2/2017 at 3:57 PM, podboy66 said:

Got this Trolley to go with the Marvel Mystery 17 that I posted in the Timely thread.  Only 4 more MF's until I finish the mini-run of Spectre and full mask Dr. Fate covers.

MF%2064%20cgc%207.5%20Detroit%20Trolley_

A nice get, and a worthy goal indeed Vern :applause: