• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, batman_fan said:

6 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Just got my Aurora Batman model kit from Hakes. I had forgotten how big the box was. Looks good the the other two I won a while back from Hakes. 

IMG_2563.JPG

Brings back some very good memories. I have the original 1965 Batman model that was professionally painted, and a less nice Robin. But I don't have them mint in the boxes, and I eventually want to get them(Penguin too).

18 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Wunderbar! 

Is there a raw copy out there that's thought to have a higher grade? 

The Dentist has the Mile High..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

A little over 3 years ago I earnestly got back into comics. I sat down with my Gerber and decided I was going to focus my efforts on GGA, bondage, headlights books and made a list of my Top 100 covers (was actually about 110). In that 3 years I have owned every one except 3 books that either have not come around for sale or are too pricey. Well, in one week I ended up with 2 of my final 3 that I have been unable to obtain. All I need is for Mr. Bedrock to lend me 4 pages from his MM 10 and I will be all set. :wishluck:

The only book on my list that I have not been able to obtain is Suspense 3. I had a chance at a somewhat reasonable 4.0 a few months back on HA but opted for Schulz original art instead. 

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

A little over 3 years ago I earnestly got back into comics. I sat down with my Gerber and decided I was going to focus my efforts on GGA, bondage, headlights books and made a list of my Top 100 covers (was actually about 110). In that 3 years I have owned every one except 3 books that either have not come around for sale or are too pricey. Well, in one week I ended up with 2 of my final 3 that I have been unable to obtain. All I need is for Mr. Bedrock to lend me 4 pages from his MM 10 and I will be all set. :wishluck:

The only book on my list that I have not been able to obtain is Suspense 3. I had a chance at a somewhat reasonable 4.0 a few months back on HA but opted for Schulz original art instead. 

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

It would have been cool ? if you'd been able to hold on to them all. I love Junior 14!

47 minutes ago, piper said:

It would have been cool ? if you'd been able to hold on to them all. I love Junior 14!

I still have around half of them. I do keep some- the way I see it I got to have a LOT more go through my hands in a short time than I would have had I kept all of them.  

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

On 2017-07-25 at 5:25 PM, podboy66 said:

Love it! :luhv:

Action 12 is my favourite cover from the entire run!

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

All I need is for Mr. Bedrock to lend me 4 pages from his MM 10 and I will be all set. :wishluck:

IMG_6064.jpg

Congrats on the MM 10. I will be on the lookout for an upgrade for you. (thumbsu

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Congrats on the MM 10. I will be on the lookout for an upgrade for you. (thumbsu

Check your "new arrivals" box. :baiting: