• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Very pleased with these two. They are my consolation prize for not winning the Mask 2, and my last big purchases before school starts.

The Blue Bolt was on my top 5 wanted list, and is the hardest to find of the Cole books in my opinion. This copy has the colors I was after, and the miswrap is minimal (most 105s have bad centering). I am just thrilled with this copy. When I saw it on eBay I knew I had to win it.

The Planet is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy.

Holy krap! Nice comics, Andy. (thumbs u

Very pleased with these two. They are my consolation prize for not winning the Mask 2, and my last big purchases before school starts.

The Blue Bolt was on my top 5 wanted list, and is the hardest to find of the Cole books in my opinion. This copy has the colors I was after, and the miswrap is minimal (most 105s have bad centering). I am just thrilled with this copy. When I saw it on eBay I knew I had to win it.

bluebolt105.jpg

planet72.jpg

Awesome books! That BB is one of my favorite Coles as well -- Green chicks rule! :headbang:

bluebolt105.jpg

planet72.jpg

Both stunning, but the Blue Bolt is incredible! I have had that on my want list since I bought the Gerber books, but wow, I might have to move it up a few and look for a copy sooner. Just plain puuurdy!

bluebolt105.jpg

planet72.jpg

:headbang::golfclap: (thumbs u

Looks like a She-Hulk prototype. Very Nice books Andy.

bluebolt105.jpg

Great looking book Buck! If I knew how to use the emoticons I would be clapping.

It's mine. Buck just hasn't learned how to use the quote function. :screwy:

This just came in the mail today -- another personal grail acquired! :banana:

You know, I knew the Large Features were oversized, but I had no idea they were this huge -- it barely fit on my scanner. I don't have a mylar big enough for this thing! doh!

Jeff

LargeFeature05VGsm.jpg