• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

By the way, compressed air falls in the same league as bottled water to me, useless.

It's great for cleaning dirt and dust bunnies out of your computer. I did that recently and it ran much better.

Try putting the computer on its side and repeatedly bang it on the desk. Problem solved and compressed air saved for "other uses"

Yep you shake the can up , turn it up side down and spray someone up close. its Fun!!! (thumbs u

Compressed air is also great for freezing flies. It puts them into a temporary 'suspended animation'.

By the way, compressed air falls in the same league as bottled water to me, useless.

It's great for cleaning dirt and dust bunnies out of your computer. I did that recently and it ran much better.

Try putting the computer on its side and repeatedly bang it on the desk. Problem solved and compressed air saved for "other uses"

:signfunny:

the harder you bang the cleaner it gets!

Yep you shake the can up , turn it up side down and spray someone up close. its Fun!!! (thumbs u

Compressed air is also great for freezing flies. It puts them into a temporary 'suspended animation'.

Really? Now where can I find flies in the middle of winter?

:signfunny:

the harder you bang the cleaner it gets!

So many ways that can be understood. hehe

How are you find the drawer boxes?

Earl.

I like the way the boxes stack together and organizing my collection has gotten easier. Because of their size, I don't need as many boxes so I've been able to utilize space better. One drawback (pun intended), these are the old boxes, that means when I need to reach toward the back of the drawbox I have to hold the whole box to keep it from tipping. It's really heavy. I know that the new boxes are made slightly different so that you can open the drawer all the way and it will hang without you having to support it. Still, I'm pleased with them.

As for the compressed air, you guys have found me out, it really is whipped cream in disguise (for those spontaneous fun moments). :devil:

Okay- here is my comicroom located third star from infinity, take a right....Behind the far wall are about 45 long boxes of comics. The art on the floor on the side walls conceals hundreds of heroic fantasy paperbacks and hardcovers.

Complete Marvel collection and other SA stuff and...

my passion....Golden Age....the earlier the better.....

70043.jpg.73bdce7b263ca078fbd8040210e68227.jpg

70044.jpg.5775cf7b8120db198f01c9a5f0a1f8bb.jpg

70045.jpg.7ddc390dc5b60bcd888231efc14f8cfa.jpg

70046.jpg.36b12b00789b0de0c9f84945dae89fe4.jpg

70047.jpg.5947ff99ba34dafc6dd3d697d98b8f51.jpg

How are you find the drawer boxes?

Earl.

I like the way the boxes stack together and organizing my collection has gotten easier. Because of their size, I don't need as many boxes so I've been able to utilize space better. One drawback (pun intended), these are the old boxes, that means when I need to reach toward the back of the drawbox I have to hold the whole box to keep it from tipping. It's really heavy. I know that the new boxes are made slightly different so that you can open the drawer all the way and it will hang without you having to support it. Still, I'm pleased with them.

As for the compressed air, you guys have found me out, it really is whipped cream in disguise (for those spontaneous fun moments). :devil:

\

Yes!!! I knew it. I hate to ask what those hot peppers to the right of the whipped cream are for.

Okay- here is my comicroom located third star from infinity, take a right....Behind the far wall are about 45 long boxes of comics. The art on the floor on the side walls conceals hundreds of heroic fantasy paperbacks and hardcovers.

Wow, what a haul. The early SA Marvel original art catches my eye but even if you threw it out there's lots there I love.

Looks like you are planning a party judging by that hammer on the floor. 'get hammered' doh!

Words fail me at the moment.

But does Ciorac know you have his trashcan?

I have been Jon's guest in that room and it is truly unbelievable! (worship)

Gaaak!!!...I think I just swallowed my tongue... :o

Is that the OA for Capt. Battle #3 hanging on the door???.... :o:o

I like the Planet 1 cover. :cloud9:

Gaaak!!!...I think I just swallowed my tongue... :o

Is that the OA for Capt. Battle #3 hanging on the door???.... :o:o

Yes it is. With a hand drawn logo. Art by Gus Ricca and produced by Chesler folks when he was in the army.

See link

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Title&Piece=38181&GSub=44237&GCat=0&UCat=0

I am still shooting for a March visit to both :wishluck:

I am still shooting for a March visit to both :wishluck:

70111.jpg.c9c55f07da1f224600efac81f571edfa.jpg