• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

Nice mess

Still with that many boxes. Just love to go thru them and locate all the treasures (thumbs u

It's a treasure hunt waiting to happen

This use to be my old comic room before I sold most of it off. A built in cupboard with all my comic boxes and shelf on top with graphic novels, master works and other hard cover books. On the wall I had framed books That were not relatively expensive but looked cool to be shown in the open.

A framed behind UV glass drawing of Sub-mariner by Alex Maleev.

And old television to play old games on with and some star trek and doctor who toys. Including a remote control Dalek that I don't have anymore and a sword. But I still have the Nintendo game and watches.

Not much of a comic room but it was ok for me. For some reason I had taken photos of it and just found them on my hard drive. (thumbs u

148035.jpg.97503d2210ec4a9a4c7bd4273360b9d9.jpg

148036.jpg.139814c0f6929b9bf3bd0eecbef2a575.jpg

148037.jpg.243c13821fa56ae6703626b52b409e59.jpg

148038.jpg.ab242ec8fce6e7ad1b1933bd5e69cad5.jpg

This use to be my old comic room before I sold most of it off. A built in cupboard with all my comic boxes and shelf on top with graphic novels, master works and other hard cover books. On the wall I had framed books That were not relatively expensive but looked cool to be shown in the open.

A framed behind UV glass drawing of Sub-mariner by Alex Maleev.

And old television to play old games on with and some star trek and doctor who toys. Including a remote control Dalek that I don't have anymore and a sword. But I still have the Nintendo game and watches.

Not much of a comic room but it was ok for me. For some reason I had taken photos of it and just found them on my hard drive. (thumbs u

Maybe not much but I bet it sure felt good going into that room! :cloud9:

.. too bad they don't ship to the U.K. Lots of potential sales lost from the U.K. boardies.

That's why if you sell online, always sell worldwide. All my ebay auctions, I sell worldwide. I've sold to Australia, Brazil, Mars, Jupiter, Money is money and I don't care where it comes from lol