• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

Love the room, only thing that's lacking is a bigger TV, you could fit a 50" in there... :whistle:

Oh yeah..before we moved in my wife kept saying that she was going to get a 37" TV for my room. I knew it was too small and kept telling her that we needed to wait to get in there. We have discovered that all our TVs were too small. The one in my room used to be our bedroom TV. Our current bedroom TV was our living room TV. I'll eventually get a new one in there.. I do have a 63" TV behind my desk I could plug in for the mean time :devil:

Love the room, only thing that's lacking is a bigger TV, you could fit a 50" in there... :whistle:

Oh yeah..before we moved in my wife kept saying that she was going to get a 37" TV for my room. I knew it was too small and kept telling her that we needed to wait to get in there. We have discovered that all our TVs were too small. The one in my room used to be our bedroom TV. Our current bedroom TV was our living room TV. I'll eventually get a new one in there.. I do have a 63" TV behind my desk I could plug in for the mean time :devil:

I was about to ask about that!

I haven't seen this thread in awhile. Nice looking set-ups, everyone. I was waiting to set things up in my place, because I had a 6 month lease, and figured it smart not to unpack too much (I really only unpacked essentials). Then, I signed another lease, and thought, I could unpack SOME stuff to put on the walls.

Then, I got the second dog. . . I'll have to hang stuff high with this one. The Batman Sideshow is going back into the box, before he decides one day to just turn the table over. When he's a bit older (1.5 years), I can probably trust him. Ha ha!

Just finished moving stuff around in my office, 2 walls done.

cf2bf9789ccc122cdd968e09f27c8750_zps0ce2e2cd.jpg

732f4d02cdc17226bd59ab2d4aa8ab96_zpsf1bc78d7.jpg

Love fighters, especially Galactus!

bf61e752395c00a0d94d2ab69dd82228_zpsd6445d88.jpg

Close ups

52c7ae10d9a1c25a483ee24d1ca420e4_zps2ddd87dc.jpg

So much more stuff to display especially sketches but no room!

Sweet displays :applause:

Just finished moving stuff around in my office, 2 walls done.

Close ups

52c7ae10d9a1c25a483ee24d1ca420e4_zps2ddd87dc.jpg

So much more stuff to display especially sketches but no room!

This seems to be a common problem with comic fans and collectors. More wall stuff than walls :(

Looks great though :applause:

Edited by Senormac