• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

That clinches it. Metropolis is getting rid of all our comic boxes. The books look better in stacks.

May present some problems but I think it will be worth it.

S

27_laughing.gif It would sure look impressive though!

Great books, Bill, but that quilt (or whatever you call it) in those bottom few photos is almost unforgiveable. foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gif

poke2.gif

Actually, I meant this photo! ComicsTable1.jpg

"...SUCH STUFF AS DREAMS ARE MADE ON" 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif Shakespeare's The Tempest

Amazing story and outstanding books, Bangzoom! hail.gifhail.gif Thanks for sharing...

GE

You are so right Gino! Bang Zoom's books will be filling my dreams for the next few nights to be sure.

I got excited just looking at that picture, and began imagining the lovely smell that must permeate that room and how much fun it would be to go through those stacks.

I had a similar feeling with a couple of the collections I found years ago, but none of them were of this apparent magnitude.

But I thought Bang Zoom might like to see a picture of some of those books anyway..

Scan0002.jpg

Scan0001.jpg

Scan0003.jpg

Scan0004.jpg

Scan0032.jpg

So I guess it would not be advisable for me to jump on that bed and roll around on the comics like my dog does while happily squirming around on her back, on the fresh grass in my backyard.

What?? , don't tell me it doesn't sound like fun!

insane.gif

So I guess it would not be advisable for me to jump on that bed and roll around on the comics like my dog does while happily squirming around on her back, on the fresh grass in my backyard.

insane.gif

If you did it naked it would be ok.

Just don't tell us. grin.gif

Edited by Ivanko

insane.gif

If you did it naked it would be ok.

Just don't tell us. grin.gif

hello all...

I already did that, but don't tell bill...hehe, our little secret smile.gif

rick

Great books, Bill, but that quilt (or whatever you call it) in those bottom few photos is almost unforgiveable. foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gif

poke2.gif

"...SUCH STUFF AS DREAMS ARE MADE ON" 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif Shakespeare's The Tempest

Amazing story and outstanding books, Bangzoom! hail.gifhail.gif Thanks for sharing...

GE

You are so right Gino! Bang Zoom's books will be filling my dreams for the next few nights to be sure.

I got excited just looking at that picture, and began imagining the lovely smell that must permeate that room and how much fun it would be to go through those stacks.

I had a similar feeling with a couple of the collections I found years ago, but none of them were of this apparent magnitude.

But I thought Bang Zoom might like to see a picture of some of those books anyway..

Scan0002.jpg

Scan0001.jpg

Scan0003.jpg

Scan0004.jpg

Scan0032.jpg

Blame the hotel.. frown.gif

poke2.gif

GE

Scan0002.jpg

Scan0001.jpg

Scan0003.jpg

Scan0004.jpg

Scan0032.jpg

Blame the hotel.. frown.gif

I can only say one thing about this display of books, but my 3 yr old said best.....

bigsmile.jpg

yay.gif Daaad, do you see it, do you see all those comics! WoW! Where is Captain America? Can the nice men show some Captain America comics?

I leave town for one week and look what happens! Pages and pages of incredible stuff to look at. Maybe I should leave town more often. Thanks for sharing all of this B!

This group shot is now the background on my computer.

Bangzoom I've been on the boards for a couple years and don't post often but your comics managed a post from me. I'm very much enjoying the comics and am looking forward to much more.

<cue theme from Jaws>

STEVE

i just cannot get over this picture. those books look like they were printed yesterday!

although the MF 40 does look like it has cream pages. probably should just toss that one out

So you wanted to see some more comics?

OK, follow me...

Down these stairs...

Watch your step!

It's dark down here so try to keep up with me or you'll get lost.

Let's see...I know its one of these rooms.

There, this is it.

Help me slide this bookcase over.

A secret room?? Well, if you know about it, it isn't such a secret is it?

I'll turn the light on.

Look around, have a good time. I'll be back for you later.

ComicsCabinetGA.jpg

So you wanted to see some more comics?

OK, follow me...

Down these stairs...

Watch your step!

It's dark down here so try to keep up with me or you'll get lost.

Let's see...I know its one of these rooms.

There, this is it.

Help me slide this bookcase over.

A secret room?? Well, if you know about it, it isn't such a secret is it?

I'll turn the light on.

Look around, have a good time. I'll be back for you later.

ComicsCabinetGA.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif