• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAW SPidermAN 3 WHO saw??

183 posts in this topic

It's funny that he is in all three movies with three seperate roles. 27_laughing.gif

Raimi and Bruce go back to the Evil Dead days, and has stated that as long as he's doing the films Bruce will have a cameo in them. Anyone remember Bruce in the spoof western/sci fi on Fox called "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr"?

I don't think Bruce is in every Sam Raimi film, but I like the sentiment nonetheless.

Right, just the Spidey films thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Just came back from the movie and I have to say I was rather disappointed. As other have stated in various posts, way too much going on and not enough time to focus on key elements in the story (would have like to have seen more focus on Sandman and Venom). Too much focus on poor little Mary Jane. Too much crying, Harry's suit looked slapped together. It felt very rushed and some of the editing was pretty crappy. I definitely felt Raimi did a better job on Spiderman 1, 2 was okay and 3 was rather disappointing. Hopefully 4,5,6 will be better but who knows anymore....

As a side note, I thought the Bruce Campbell cameo was pretty funny.

venom was better then i thought they would make him and there was to much going on, but they wrapped up a lotta stuff and put in a lotta stuff that no one thought they would do like have venom and sandman team up and then have goblin and spidey teamup, idk i thought batman and robin and and batman forever was more like a crisuc act, all these people like freaks all together the spidey thing had it more spread out, idk if u guys get what im saying but idk i thought venom looked a lil todd mcfarlane venom for a little bit and they did him better then i hought they would, his demise erks me but u never really know!! ff2 could be a dud!! it was a lot in one movie though, and it ws corny funny like its suppose to be!! stan lee was ill

oh, my gosh! How old are you? Keep this up and you'll never get a decent job!

Best line is when Cambell said,"I am french" and just stared at Peter 27_laughing.gif. And isn't it weird that Harry's best part was when he looked back at Peter through the window and gave him the most evil of smiles. I loved that part!

venom was better then i thought they would make him and there was to much going on, but they wrapped up a lotta stuff and put in a lotta stuff that no one thought they would do like have venom and sandman team up and then have goblin and spidey teamup, idk i thought batman and robin and and batman forever was more like a crisuc act, all these people like freaks all together the spidey thing had it more spread out, idk if u guys get what im saying but idk i thought venom looked a lil todd mcfarlane venom for a little bit and they did him better then i hought they would, his demise erks me but u never really know!! ff2 could be a dud!! it was a lot in one movie though, and it ws corny funny like its suppose to be!! stan lee was ill

oh, my gosh! How old are you? Keep this up and you'll never get a decent job!

He'll probably be the next Eminem too, that's the funny thing about this unfair thing called life. (Life is what happens as you watch your hopes and dreams pass you by.) I'm cynical...

foreheadslap.gif

I saw it last night at a midnight showing, as well. As with most movies nowadays, the director & editor seemed more interested in professional masturbation than making a good movie. I want to sit down with Final Cut and make a version that's about 30 minutes shorter, and much better.

I loved it up through the comedy bits (which went on a little long at parts, but were mostly brilliant). The climax, however, was just forced, messy and cheesy.

How long, for example, does it take some people to die? Sheesh!?

Since I first started hearing about it, it seemed they were going to cram too much into this one. I know they didn't want to have another villain-of-the-week movie, but they could have just done without Venom in this installment. Instead, why not intro the Stacys, cover MJ's Broadway experience, and tie it in with the new Green Goblin? Then, drop some hints toward the alien symbiote at the end of the movie or something.

Then, the next movie, they could have had Venom, and/or have Sandman (or someone) kill Capt. Stacy. In the fifth installment, Gwen could die and then Peter & MJ could get married.

And I volunteer to play the Rhino in number 6.

Anyway -- I liked it overall, mainly because I'm a suspension-of-disbelief kinda guy, but I still like Spidey 2 better.

i dont wanna post n e spoilers if someone wants to make a room were spoilers are cool we can talk there

...they wrapped up a lotta stuff and put in a lotta stuff that no one thought they would do like have venom and sandman team up and then have goblin and spidey teamup...

Thanks, *spoon*.

Just got back from watching Spidey 3. I thought it rocked! Loved the characters and the special effects. The John Travoltaesque Peter Parker was worth the price of a ticket alone. I guess a lot of stuff going on in one movie is a negative to some, but I thought it worked in this one. Loved it all!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Saw it this morning in IMAX. I had a great time with the film. I can see how some people have problems with the pacing, but seeing Venom and the Sandman come to life was just too much fun. And I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it seems like the Spidey films really up the ante on action sequences with each new film that comes out. My only qualms with the film are the females. Gwen, doesn't get enough screen time, neither does the sub-plot of Sandman's storyline, and Mary Jane once again acts like a confused victim who can't make up her mind.

And maybe it's just me, but I think Dallas Bryce Howard should have been originally cast as Mary Jane (in her natural red head state), rather than as Gwen Stacy. She's much more attractive and seems to have good screen presence (as Mary Jane should).

It's funny that he is in all three movies with three seperate roles. 27_laughing.gif

Raimi and Bruce go back to the Evil Dead days, and has stated that as long as he's doing the films Bruce will have a cameo in them. Anyone remember Bruce in the spoof western/sci fi on Fox called "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr"?

I don't think Bruce is in every Sam Raimi film, but I like the sentiment nonetheless.

Right, just the Spidey films thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Actually they've been involved in all of these together with Sam either being Producer or Director...

It's Murder (1977)

Shemp Eats the Moon (1978) (co-starred together)

Within the Woods (1978)

The Evil Dead (1981)

Crime Wave (1985)

Stryker's War (1985) (co-starred together)

Evil Dead II (1987)

The Dead Next Door (1988)

Maniac Cop (1988 (co-starred together)

Intruder (1989) (co-starred together)

Darkman (1990)

Maniac Cop 2 (1990) (co-starred together)

Lunatics: A Love Story (1991)

Army of Darkness (1992)

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)

"American Gothic" (tv series) (1995)

"Hercules; The Legendary Journeys" (tv series) (1995-1999)

The Quick and the Dead (1995)(scenes deleted)

"Jack of All Trades" (tv series) (2000-2001)

Spider-Man (2002)

Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

I think this is pretty much it stooges.gif

Raimi and Campbell's friendship goes way back when they were teenagers.

So... I know "ill" and "sick" mean "good." I won't bag on that because I recall a point in my childhood where "bad" meant good. And that was just bad (and not in a good way.)

On to my question...

Since ill means you're a little less sick than if you're ... well, sick... Does that mean Stan's performance was good but not great? Or are "ill" and "sick" both the same degree of "good?"

Stan actually had a line in this one which was cool to see, but my favorite was Bruce Campbell's French Restaurant Maître d’ 27_laughing.gif

Bruce was great! I enjoyed the film.

Also thought it was the best of the 3 Spiderman movies.

I thought it was the worst tongue.gif

It's funny how everyone has a different prception of it. But it's cool, I respect that. I liked the Punisher and many people hated it. My buddy loved Daredevil and A LOT of people hated it. And beoieve it or not, I even know someone who liked Man-Thing. tonofbricks.gif