• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

OK...nice recent transactions with drbanner and The_Beyonder.

Also, thanks again for dam60 for bidding on and sending some items from US only auctions.

Thanks--Greg.

D'oh! Kudos for a seamless transaction recently with nearmint...one of my Key Marvel Silver Age books is no longer restored. Well, the book I used to have still is, but my current copy is a sharp, slight undergrade if you ask me!

I agree that CGC was pretty tough on that book. Nice, clean copy...

Kudos to greggy for hooking me up with Byrne's 1st work at Marvel..... hi.gif

That better not have been just lately... 893frustrated.gif

Received it yesterday...... blush.gif

Don't worry Joe.....it was a "reading copy". devil.gif

Yeah - but those in the know - well - they know what a Greggy "reading copy" can look like - and I don't mean a reader! thumbsup2.gif

Yeah - but those in the know - well - they know what a Greggy "reading copy" can look like - and I don't mean a reader! thumbsup2.gif

He already CGC'd his best copy and it came back 9.2, so I'd assume anything better or equivalent would be at CGC HQ.

KUDOS TO ALEXH FOR A SMOOTH AND EASY TRANSACTION!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Ditto, and right back at you. It was nice to meet you. Sorry I couldn't talk to you longer. 893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-offtopic.gif- Will CGC allow an artist to sign on the 1st page....rather than on the front cover for their SIGNITURE SERIES books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

KUDOS TO ALEXH FOR A SMOOTH AND EASY TRANSACTION!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Ditto, and right back at you. It was nice to meet you. Sorry I couldn't talk to you longer. 893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-offtopic.gif- Will CGC allow an artist to sign on the 1st page....rather than on the front cover for their SIGNITURE SERIES books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes they will. In fact one of my books had 6 sigs on it. 4 on the cover, one interior, and one on the back cover.