• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following people for paying for their VCC purchases.

sckao

Dover

akaSteveRogers

arexcrooke

pickycollector

comicwiz

Super Humongous Kudos go out to comicnut, Chris.

Chris personally delivered 3 long boxes to my house, in Kansas, yesterday all the way from Canada.

Chris is a super guy and it was great getting to talk to him for the few hours that he was here.

Thanks again Chris. I appreciate the time you took out of your schedule to bring these to me. I hope we get to meet up in the future.

Big kudos and thanks to four solid sellers on the Forum, who have all provided excellent service - the two Doctors, Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Watson (surely the most impregnable packing job ever), JiveTurkeyMofo and Filter 81.

Total pros all!! :headbang:

Big kudos and thanks to four solid sellers on the Forum, who have all provided excellent service - the two Doctors, Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Watson (surely the most impregnable packing job ever), JiveTurkeyMofo and Filter 81.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on a message board. (thumbs u

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on a message board. (thumbs u

Better than all those damn pretend lawyers infesting the place. :preach:

Kudos to the following board members for VCC & non-VCC transactions:

greggy

JohnT

wormboy

tigers comics

Dover

Bruce1971

AtlasFan

capt hook

Bumble Kitty

Foolkiller

blue808

spiderman-on-tilt

Dale Roberts

kimik

joeypost

Thanks a lot guys! :applause:

Massive kudos to Makmorn, not only for an accurate description of the books I bought from him and timely shipping, but for maybe the greatest packaging job in the history of comic packaging. Bubble wrap, custom-cut cardboard dividers, that thick foam in which computer components and televisions are packed, peanuts . . . this package had it all, fit together as though it were made to hold these books.

Will, I'll definitely look to do business with you again.

(thumbs u