• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My brother passed away yesterday

133 posts in this topic

Mike,

My sincere Condolences go out to you, your family and your brother's girl friend! I could say many things about the losses I've had in my past, but none of them compare to a recent loss, they always hurt the most. flowerred.gif

Take Care,

Ernie

not sure what to say here that can make a difference or what, but know that you have my sincere condolences.

i hope that the pain of his passing fades quickly, to be replaced with nothing but good memories of your time with him

My mother passed away a couple of years ago from aneurysm-related complications.

You just don't see something like this coming, so my sympathies for you and your family. It is good that you were able to have some time recently.

My best wishes to you and your family. That is so sad that your brothers life was cut so short and I really feel for you.