• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Not in my typical grade, but once I foolishly passed on the Church copy this is the best I've been able to find since:

Zip32.jpg

Thats one of the more sought after issues. I have a CGC 4.5 which I've shown before. But this is one of those books where ANY copy is a gem! Congrats on locating one! :golfclap:

Not in my typical grade, but once I foolishly passed on the Church copy this is the best I've been able to find since:

Zip32.jpg

Thats one of the more sought after issues. I have a CGC 4.5 which I've shown before. But this is one of those books where ANY copy is a gem! Congrats on locating one! :golfclap:

agreed all around!! It looks like a book that would fit into my collection quite nicely when you find an upgrade ;)

Zip32.jpg

Tremendous book!

I wonder, though, if you are already a skeleton why you need a gas mask? hm

Zip32.jpg

Tremendous book!

I wonder, though, if you are already a skeleton why you need a gas mask? hm

lol Better safe than sorry? (shrug)

Glad y'all enjoyed the Zip 32...

San Francisco (old photo, book is much nicer in hand):

548652ac-f871-420e-aa40-66bfd608e09a_zpsrbjtjsr7.jpg

Yeah that old photo really kills it. Just terrible looking. lol

That's an incredible looking copy, and so is that Pep 31. But if either of them are not up to par for your collection, you just let me know and I'll give them a nice new home with all of their friends.

BTW, really sad you guys weren't all with me to watch me not even come close to winning that Archie 7 (7.5) on eBay a few minutes ago. When I lose in last second bidding, I really lose in style. Price jumped past my max so quickly I'm pretty sure I never even hit the bid button. Guess my 3 lower grade copies will have to suffice for now.

Glad y'all enjoyed the Zip 32...

San Francisco (old photo, book is much nicer in hand):

548652ac-f871-420e-aa40-66bfd608e09a_zpsrbjtjsr7.jpg

I've only come across beaters of this particular issue. Nice copy! And cool cover. :applause:

BTW, really sad you guys weren't all with me to watch me not even come close to winning that Archie 7 (7.5) on eBay a few minutes ago. When I lose in last second bidding, I really lose in style. Price jumped past my max so quickly I'm pretty sure I never even hit the bid button. Guess my 3 lower grade copies will have to suffice for now.

I was there with you--got my bid in, but was still outbid by $1K :(