• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

My donation is sure to lower the high standards set so far doh!

Crafted lead figurine of Gambit, hand painted and individually numbered. Gambit is in original X oufit armed with staff in left hand and cards in right, thrown in UXM #267 (2nd UXM app.) as bonus item

PB200001.jpg

Not totally comic related...but along the lines of collecting and fantasy...

New & Unopened

Lord of the Rings

Helm of Eowyn Helmet (mini sized..real metal :o)

From Sideshow Collectibles

lol LOTR fanboys are the one group that comic fanboys can make fun of, and might be able to beat in a rumble.

lol LOTR fanboys are the one group that comic fanboys can make fun of, and might be able to beat in a rumble.

So you're saying I should be able to beat myself up :insane::blush::sorry:

You seem pretty wiry, I think you could take yourself. :D

The bar is set high for the raffle. I think I've got something good to kick in but no scans yet. As for my secret santa recipient, man it is hard to pick something. As far as I can tell, they run the gamut of collecting GA-SA-moderns. Tough.

Greggy's rejects. :cloud9:

This guy/gal collects all of the GA-SA-moderns? Sounds pretty easy to please...if you ask me... :shy:

Andy

I was scrounging around and found this leftover on a shelf. So I will be donating this along with the War Adventures 9. However, they will not count as a group but as two distinct selections.

crimesuspense25.jpg

Now, that chick is just asking for it! You know that was the prevailing wisdom of the time...

Wow, I'm just blown away by all the great stuff...

I was going to donate one book, but I added another, so Marvel and DC collectors would each be OK (and just give the one you don't want to a kid..;)

The Best of Marvel Comics #1, and Superman Archives Volume 1.

books.jpg