• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan Comics
10 10

1,136 posts in this topic

Love the FOOM. Had the Howard the Duck issue in 1976.

By the way, just finished the Solomon Kane and Bran Mak Morn books from the Del Ray series. Solomon Kane was great! I recommend the REH Kane stories to all Conan fans.

Next is Kull, then the new REH Del Ray horror stories book. Have you guys read this series? Very well done.

I just racked up about 1/2 of my Conan 1-25 run. I've read issue #1, but haven't touched the others. Is there a storyline continuity or are they standalone issues? I don't want to check because as soon as I open it, I'll read it (which will ruin the story for me if there's continuity).

By the way, this DOES count as expanding my collecting horizons, right?

These are just a few of my original Conan art pieces. I really liked Conan drawn by Buscema and inked by Chan; I can't stand Chan's own "solo" Conan drawings in recent years, though. I really wish I had a Buscema/Alcala piece from SSOC, too. Conan was the first comic to get me hooked at age 11-12.

Conan.jpg

Conan04.jpg

Conan12.jpg

Conan13.jpg

Conan14.jpg

Really loving this thread.

One of these days I need to sit down and take some pics of some of the rare / cool / odd stuff in my collection.

Here is my long neglected first website.

http://www.geocities.com/tylisaari/conan.html

With scans of all my Conan book covers at the time.

And here is a model kit that I converted into a conan kit.

http://www.tylisaari.com/models/conan/thor/thor.htm

contestm11.JPG