• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

any one interested in a SA Dr. Strange thread?

No.

Maybe if you put frosting on them...,

any one interested in a SA Dr. Strange thread?

No.

Maybe if you put frosting on them...,

I like butter and grape jelly on my toast...these are all pretty nice though....only cause my toaster is broken for once....my OO books werent toasted too much, but my dad's best bud were

Might be selling the following if I have time to price these and decide if I do want to let them go:

Cap #248 CGC 9.6 Winnipeg copy

Cap #176 9.4

Cap #212 CGC 9.4

Cap #216 CGC 9.6 or 9.4?

Cap #218 CGC 9.6

Cap #222 CGC 9.6?

Cap #224 CGC 9.6?

Cap #226 CGC 9.6

Cap #230 CGC 9.6

Cap #232 CGC 9.6

Cap #238 CGC 9.6

Cap #253 CGC 9.4

Cap #251 CGC 9.6 Winnipeg copy

After a few weeks of relative inactivity, I'll be back with a bang this weekend. :headbang:

For the VCC, I'll have a bunch of very early Marvel slabs...FFs, X-Men, Avengers in single digits...a huge batch of Grimm Fairy Tales, including many of the variants and Con specials, and a load of Spirits, including the Northland copy of the Harvey #1 and a complete run of the Warren magazines. :banana:

Also for the VCC, I'll hopefully be setting up in the parking lot and running one of my embarrassingly abysmal infamous auctions. If I can be bothered with the arse-ache of writing the text, I should have over 100 Silver & Bronze starting at about 20% of Guide! :o

After a few weeks of relative inactivity, I'll be back with a bang this weekend. :headbang:

For the VCC, I'll have a bunch of very early Marvel slabs...FFs, X-Men, Avengers in single digits...a huge batch of Grimm Fairy Tales, including many of the variants and Con specials, and a load of Spirits, including the Northland copy of the Harvey #1 and a complete run of the Warren magazines. :banana:

Also for the VCC, I'll hopefully be setting up in the parking lot and running one of my embarrassingly abysmal infamous auctions. If I can be bothered with the arse-ache of writing the text, I should have over 100 Silver & Bronze starting at about 20% of Guide! :o

:applause:

Can't wait. (thumbs u

I'm going to miss the entire VCC. :(

hello all...

like some, I am trying to raise some $'s for a big purchase.... basically, will let just about anything I own go, to realize that... World's finest run from 50-80, some Timely MMC, Caps, All Selects, etc...A run of Sensation comics, all Crippin Peds from 74 to 86, etc...even willing to part with dupe or non dupe centaurs at this point... will start a little sales thread later, if anyone is interested....

gator

My last all CGC sales thread will be tonight. The last shipment is arriving today and I'll be listing the following comics tonight:

Avengers #4 CGC 5.5 Blue

Conan The Barbarian #1 CGC 6.5 Blue

Conan The Barbarian #1 CGC 5.0 Blue

Incredible Hulk #102 CGC 6.0 Blue

Incredible Hulk #105 CGC 8.5 Blue

Spidey Super Stories #1 CGC 9.6 Blue

Mystery In Space #75 (Justice League app.) CGC 5.0 Blue

Shark

Wanted: Unrestored in VG or better Condition

Captain America Comics # 36

Suspense Comics # 3

More Fun Comics # 65

There is a want to buy section that this would be more appropriate in. :hi: welcome