• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Tomorrow morning...since I''ll still be snowed in...I will have some of the very early Challengers of the Unknown listed...

So, come visit:)

How much snow did you get??

10 inches, but tomorrow, they are saying it will continue as ice...(I've seen people ski down my hill when it's bad;)

I'm planning on listing 2 key books tonight along with some other stuff.

I will be selling my Daredevil 1 and also Four Color 386. Both are lower grade but affordable. I will also be relisting some trades.

Don't know if I am doing this right because you hate it either way, so I am announcing I will be posting a Thread to sell my SA TMT to make room for all the upgrades I am gonna buy and to please my wife. The thread will begin at 8:00p.m Pacific Standard Time Will be listing about 33 books tonight...so do what you gotta do to stay awake.

Don't know if I am doing this right because you hate it either way, so I am announcing I will be posting a Thread to sell my SA TMT to make room for all the upgrades I am gonna buy and to please my wife. The thread will begin at 8:00p.m Pacific Standard Time Will be listing about 33 books tonight...so do what you gotta do to stay awake.
running a little late will get started here soon enuf

The time has come to start listing some of my Neal Adams multiples for sale to appease my wife and pay for a trip to Australia this summer. :(

I will start listing books later tonight. Feel free to PM me with specific wants in the meantime.

The time has come to start listing some of my Neal Adams multiples for sale to appease my wife and pay for a trip to Australia this summer. :(

I will start listing books later tonight. Feel free to PM me with specific wants in the meantime.

Why would you do that now when my wife is on my case.

You guys always do what the wife says?

I think it's very sweet;) Please call my husband and give him complete instructions;) :cloud9:

I'll have to ask my wife first and see if its OK :kidaround:

My wife just had surgery 4 weeks ago so I still have to do what she says until the Docs clear her this Thurs. Besides she's cute.

She doesn't know I bought those books off of you so Shhh!

Edited by BrianR