• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,137 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]A variety of a few cool covers from my collection to have fun looking at:[/font]

SpicyMysterySM1935-4.jpg

SM4b-1.jpg

DwightsSpicysbpersonalcollection.jpg

SpicyDet2.jpg

SDMarch36VFfcOwCrpgsFC-2.jpg

5361-3.jpg

2355.jpg

Partners_Strasseradj-11group-7_zps5b28c58d.jpg

01-11-2010125903AMbb-1_zps44e2c82a.jpg

ThrillingMysterywREHstory_zps90fd484b.jpg

image_zps413b306d.jpg

SecretAgentXStrasserCopy_zps2baeba5d.jpeg

Spider2_zpsdb4b41c1.jpeg

PP_zpsb187eaa4.jpeg

AmazingStories1928_zps5ea0f5b9.jpg

[font:Arial Black]

Dwight [/font]

What a great selection of cool covers! :applause:

[font:Arial Black]A variety of a few cool covers from my collection to have fun looking at:[/font]

SpicyMysterySM1935-4.jpg

PP_zpsb187eaa4.jpeg

Dwight [/font]

These 2 are friggin' amazing! That Argosy is bad@$$ and I'm drooling over that Spicy! It's in amazing shape. Great stuff!!!

SpicyMysterySM1935-4.jpg

SecretAgentXStrasserCopy_zps2baeba5d.jpeg

Dwight [/font]

I am LOVING these two... that SPICY puts my copy to shame. It was because of Dwight that I had to have a copy of this pulp!! But its doubtful there is a copy as nice as Dwight's.

I'll take that SAX when you are through with it! (thumbs u

Amazing flea market find RobotMan!! Gotta love living in the States. I have never seen anything remotely that good at the Flea Markets/antique shows in Canada.

Hey, don't feel bad. They aren't sitting around here all over the place either. I rarely find pulps but it seems like I've gotton at least one Weird Tales at the past 3 shows I have gone to. I'm just hoping for another GA comic find. This is a big town so there are bound to be stuff just sitting around waiting to be found.

The Jan 1933 Weird Tales (2nd appearance of Conan) eluded me for a long time. First I couldn't find any decent ones for sale. Then when a few came up for auction I was outbid because I underestimated their worth and demand. Eventually I was able to land a mid-grade copy, and now I'm happy to report the recent addition of this high grade copy to my collection.

Weird%252520Tales%252520Vol%25252021%252520No%2525201%252520Jan%2525201933%252520A.jpg

The Jan 1933 Weird Tales (2nd appearance of Conan) eluded me for a long time. First I couldn't find any decent ones for sale. Then when a few came up for auction I was outbid because I underestimated their worth and demand. Eventually I was able to land a mid-grade copy, and now I'm happy to report the recent addition of this high grade copy to my collection.

Weird%252520Tales%252520Vol%25252021%252520No%2525201%252520Jan%2525201933%252520A.jpg

Beauty - another one to squeeze into the sig line!

Congrats Todd what a great cover!

Got this one today. You really can't like the later issues of Unknown/ Unknown Fantasy Fiction/ Unknown Worlds for their covers. But the contents... that's another story.

Unknown_42_10_zpsmqyxdnr0.jpg

Not 100% sure why Heinlein and/ or Campbell had this one go out under the otherwise unused "John Riverside" alias. I suspect it's because over in Astounding, Campbell had already reported that both Heinlein and "Anson MacDonald" had turned in their last stories before heading off to aid the war effort. This was, I believe, Heinlein's last story until after the war.

What the heck, let's throw this one I got about a month ago up as well:

Astounding_42_08_zpsbuvzagiw.jpg

A bit more interesting cover. I love the bedsheet pulps, even if the Unknowns could have used better cover art.