• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

Next time I get around to posting scans, Ryan, I've got a book that will knock your socks off. It's right up your alley.

Lord knows when that'll be, though....

soon :wishluck:

Ok Ryan, here you go. Church copy of Superworld #1:

superworld12.jpg

My Lord, that is insane... I saw the scan up on Metro's site, and was wondering who would take the plunge!!

Great choice Win!! Did you get the Church #3 to go with it? (or was it #2?)

I'd like to fly out just to see your Church books... some of my favorite comics of all time you have the Church copies of...

Not quite the caliber of Win's Church Superworld #1 (worship) , but here's the Cosmic Aeroplane Superman #32.

Tough black cover (this copy has a little more black than most ;) ) and looks VF in hand...

3252892115_c7134ee2d2_o.jpg

GE

Very cool, and one of my favorite pedigrees. :applause:

I love the Cosmic Aeroplane pedigree. After the big 3 of Church, Larson, and Reilly, it's my favorite.

i like it alot too, but being a timely guy i'd have to get chicago in there, and i really like pennsylvania's as well.

I love the Cosmic Aeroplane pedigree. After the big 3 of Church, Larson, and Reilly, it's my favorite.

i like it alot too, but being a timely guy i'd have to get chicago in there, and i really like pennsylvania's as well.

Chicagos. :cloud9:

Win, I'll make you change your tune in a couple weeks.

Ok, I'm open-minded. I haven't had much (if any) exposure to that pedigree, so I'm prepared to be wowed. :)

Just don't show me any with an over-busy jumbled too-red Schomberg cover. (thumbs u

Ok, I'm open-minded. I haven't had much (if any) exposure to that pedigree, so I'm prepared to be wowed. :)

Just don't show me any with an over-busy jumbled too-red Schomberg cover. (thumbs u

Probably a good idea. Don't want to start with the best as everything else will pale in comparison. :whistle:

100% oklahoma guarantee such covers don't exist.

Next time I get around to posting scans, Ryan, I've got a book that will knock your socks off. It's right up your alley.

superworld12.jpg

:takeit:

(worship)

Holy Carp, Win!!!!!!! :o(worship)

I came late to this party! I was just PMing October & he told me about this, so I looked for the scan. What a tremndous book!!! Are the pages as white as they look to be. We need a fainting graemlin! Congrats! :applause: (thumbs u

superworld12.jpg

Oh my! :o

Love the Church Pep 50.

Here's the buddy to the Superworld #1.

superworld3.jpg

As far as anyone knows, there was no Church copy of Superworld #2 (it wasn't in the original catalog and no one I've asked has ever seen it).

Love the Church Pep 50.

superworld3.jpg

As far as anyone knows, there was no Church copy of Superworld #2 (it wasn't in the original catalog and no one I've asked has ever seen it).

wow. boy, i say boy, wow.

Love the Church Pep 50.

superworld3.jpg

I KNEW WIN GOT IT!! :headbang: Fantastic pick up! Could be my new favorite book you own.

Nice one!! And happy birthday!

when I grow up, I want to be Win (worship)

Nah, you wouldn't want that. I think you've got a comic buying budget that dwarfs my own. Plus, I'm pasty enough to get sunburned under a full moon, which would kill a Florida boy like yourself.

The only real upside for you would be an improvement in hairstyle, but you could pretty much be anyone to get that.