• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fake Mile Highs?

170 posts in this topic

I only saw some innuendo in another thread with people hedging around about what happened. I was hoping someone with the facts would talk about what happened. If that takes two threads.....

Shine on you crazy diamond. :thumbsup:

Didn't Fantazia have some fake Mile Highs for sale along with their "Eastern Color File Copies" in their old CBG ads? I have a memory of contacting CBG when I noticed Fantazia was selling a Church book in the same issue that the actual owner had an ad for the same book.

Why is that? The way Blueballs was flayed alive you'd think people would want the public informed of traitors in our midst.

(shrug)

I'd be willing to be a red-jelly filled donut that no melvin will ever come on here and spill the beans.

Why is that? The way Blueballs was flayed alive you'd think people would want the public informed of traitors in our midst.

(shrug)

I'd be willing to be a red-jelly filled donut that no melvin will ever come on here and spill the beans.

That's a pretty big allegation. For those of you playing along at home, since I detest little secret code posts generally (but I thought this one was cute), the reference is to redmelvin27 a/k/a the Ebay handle of The Dentist a/k/a David Anderson, owner of the Church Action 1. On second thought, not sure if that means he knows about it or was involved?

(shrug)

It seems like you'd win that bet, too. But why would that be? Are people afraid of something?

(shrug)

It seems like you'd win that bet, too. But why would that be? Are people afraid of something?

(shrug)

Didn't Fantazia have some fake Mile Highs for sale along with their "Eastern Color File Copies" in their old CBG ads? I have a memory of contacting CBG when I noticed Fantazia was selling a Church book in the same issue that the actual owner had an ad for the same book.

Yeah, I think Fantazia had an ad for a couple of phony Mile Highs in the early nineties. Pretty sure they were DC books(FLASH COMICS and ADVENTURE stick in my mind, but I don't remember the exact issues).