• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fake Mile Highs?

170 posts in this topic

Why is that? The way Blueballs was flayed alive you'd think people would want the public informed of traitors in our midst.

(shrug)

I'd be willing to be a red-jelly filled donut that no melvin will ever come on here and spill the beans.

That's a pretty big allegation. For those of you playing along at home, since I detest little secret code posts generally (but I thought this one was cute), the reference is to redmelvin27 a/k/a the Ebay handle of The Dentist a/k/a David Anderson, owner of the Church Action 1. On second thought, not sure if that means he knows about it or was involved?

If he indeed was involved in that fiasco, he's garnering quite a reputation (and I don't mean that in a good way).

Why is that? The way Blueballs was flayed alive you'd think people would want the public informed of traitors in our midst.

(shrug)

I'd be willing to be a red-jelly filled donut that no melvin will ever come on here and spill the beans.

That's a pretty big allegation. For those of you playing along at home, since I detest little secret code posts generally (but I thought this one was cute), the reference is to redmelvin27 a/k/a the Ebay handle of The Dentist a/k/a David Anderson, owner of the Church Action 1. On second thought, not sure if that means he knows about it or was involved?

If he indeed was involved in that fiasco, he's garnering quite a reputation (and I don't mean that in a good way).

Wow.....why am I not surprised.

I bought a fake Mile High from a dealer in Texas once (no it wasn't Bedrock).

that's funny , because I buy all my fake MH's from bedrock, I Thought he had the Texas market cornered :baiting:

(shrug)

Unless Dave has another eBay ID, I don't think this is correct - its not really a secret that Dave's eBay ID is bigloo.

(shrug)

Unless Dave has another eBay ID, I don't think this is correct - its not really a secret that Dave's eBay ID is bigloo.

dave has multiple ebay id's , and redmelvin27 is the one he is currently using

(shrug)

dave has multiple ebay id's , and redmelvin is the one he is currently using

I stand corrected. Carry on then. (thumbs u

I bought a fake Mile High from a dealer in Texas once (no it wasn't Bedrock).
:frustrated: If you have something to say, say it. 1 of 2 things happens when people post like this. 1) The clues are deciphered and the real message comes out. This begs the question of why post cryptically in the first place? or 2) No one figures out some obtuse reference and the message never gets out. Which begs the question, why post it in the first place?

I was really just saying it to point out that Danny wasn't the only source for fake Mile Highs, sometimes people just can't help themselves no matter their financial status or the size of their collections.

The issue in question for me was a Flash #56. I think the dealer who sold it is long out of business, and when I found out I offered to buy it back from my customer who bought it. He declined because it was still really nice, unrestored, and he needed it for his run.

I was really just saying it to point out that Danny wasn't the only source for fake Mile Highs, sometimes people just can't help themselves no matter their financial status or the size of their collections.

The issue in question for me was a Flash #56. I think the dealer who sold it is long out of business, and when I found out I offered to buy it back from my customer who bought it. He declined because it was still really nice, unrestored, and he needed it for his run.

(thumbs u

and to be clear, for those keeping score at home, Danny=thebigloo=redmelvin27=thedentist=daveanderson

Fake Mile highs? Who did it?

Why not ask the guy who opened this can of worms in the first place? (shrug) Since Richie brought it up, I would simply ask him what he knows. Maybe he is not at liberty to discuss it publicly, or maybe he was just making a joke.

I honestly dont know.

(thumbs u

and to be clear, for those keeping score at home, Danny=thebigloo=redmelvin27=thedentist=daveanderson=unnamed Texas dealer

Fixed that for you.

as only you can fix :baiting: