• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What trade are you reading right now

1,271 posts in this topic

Halfway thru the Y:The Last Man trades and I quite like it. But I had to mention that this series is now the third that I've gotten my wife to read. She's really enjoying it. The other 2 were Sandman, which she thought was ok, and Preacher which she loved.

I think my wife really enjoyed reading Preacher, but doesn't typically speak of it fondly in the past tense. I haven't really figured that out.

She loved Transmet though, and I think she really enjoyed Y. We both finished all 60 issues during a 3 day weekend. =)

I'm sure she'll enjoy Sandman, but I haven't even read it yet. When I get Absolute Vol 3 for my bday and Vol 4 for xmas I'll have a great week or two of reading.

Finished up Invincible (up to current)

I was close to giving it up after 10 issues or so when its intentionally cliche superhero genre fun-ness wore off for me, but then the plot was turned upside down and got interesting.

atomic robo is awesome. I believe it got nominated also.

I just finished up the eternals by gaiman and romita jr. Pretty good but the ending is wide open, is there another volume ? Also finished up anita blake vampire hunter.ehh so so books are better, art is good though.

/next up is ultimates 2. and the dark tower and sandman no.1

Finished the entire Y: The Last Man tpb series last night. Excellent stuff, really. Probably in my all time top 10 comic series. I could nipick about the few things that bugged me but I won't. Great book overall!!!

Next up: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol 2.

Love Alan Moore but didn't much care for volume 1 and don't expect much different here.