• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What trade are you reading right now

1,271 posts in this topic

:hi: Hiyo!

Im finally reading my trade paper-back of Seven Soldiers of Victory Volume #4 by Grant Morrison!

:cloud9: ... (thumbs u

I am about to start # 4, so far so good!

Just finished the collected Aztek (sp?) Grant Morrison & Mark Millar early collaboration, not bad but needed a real ending.

Also reading Badger Vol 1, still great, though not very polished this early, and funny as hell! Can't wait for V2!!!!!!

Just finished...

Wolf-Man (I like this book and the art...different = refreshing)

X-Men Omnibus (Man, what a great run of books from GS1 on)

Dynamo 5 (Really solid book)

Noble Causes Vol. 1 (a really good story that I'm gonna have to try and get a run of...already bought Noble Causes Family Secrets issues)

I'm reading Concrete vol. 4 and Queen & Country Definitive Collection.

The Concrete series is very well-written (thumbs u

I need to snag some more Queen & Country. Good stuff.

Getting ready to tackle Invincible---as I've just been a spectator so far. Think I've got one issue, and it wasn't even from the beginning.

Finished LOEG Vol 2. Very good actually, I thougth it was better than volume 1. Once you get past the fact that it won't be mind-numbingly awesome Alan Moore and just read as you would anything else, it's very good.

Then I read Daniel Clowes' David Boring. It was just as boring as the name suggests. Loved Ghost World.....this one had many problems.

transmetropolitan- the entire series. spider kicks azz

Still my favorite comic book series.

can't believe this was never on my radar while it was being printed. this book has to be in the top 5 series of the past 10 years. (unless it completely falls apart in the final 18 issues)

Getting ready to tackle Invincible---as I've just been a spectator so far. Think I've got one issue, and it wasn't even from the beginning.

I read the first two TPBs last fall but didn't followup until now. I just read TPBs 3-8 last week and let me say...

The Best Modern Superhero Title!

Everyone should check out the first three trades.

Re-read Infinite Crisis.

I sure did like this DC crossover.

Pat

I ended up liking that one, too. And Identity. I just finished Crisis on Infinite Earths (I know, I read them all in the wrong order!) While Crisis was alright, I think I would have been better off skipping it. It just dragged and dragged until the last two issues and even the umpteenth final fight with the Anti-Monitor was just a case of, "ok, is it done for sure now?"