• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Comix vs. Greg Jortner - Important Information For The Community

324 posts in this topic

Mark why haven't you filed a complaint with the district clerk? (shrug)

As far as a lawsuit?

I am continuing to identify plaintiffs (the list continues to grow) and exploring law enforcement options, among other possibilities.

Some folks, like Issa apparently, don't mind doing business with criminals. I find this especially true with collectors. The thinking seems to be "well I never got burned by Xxxxxx so why should I stop doing business with them?" and/or "if I can fill this hole in my collection at a decent price then I'm willing to run down my own mother if needed."

There are plenty of people right on these boards that have, are currently, and will in the future do business with criminals. Most try to keep it quite, while others have no problem talking about it openly. It just seems to be part of the collectors mentality with a lot of folks.

Not me.
Doing business with criminals? or talking about it openly? :baiting:

I think it was talking openly about not doing business with criminals...I know I will never talk openly about how I will never deal with criminals..... (thumbs u

Aww ... I just did.

250px-D_oh.jpg

Never Mind..

C

Not me.

I won't even do business with friends that I get pissed at. ;)

:cry:

Not me.

I won't even do business with friends that I get pissed at. ;)

:cry:
:roflmao:
:cry::cry:

Some folks, like Issa apparently, don't mind doing business with criminals. I find this especially true with collectors. The thinking seems to be "well I never got burned by Xxxxxx so why should I stop doing business with them?" and/or "if I can fill this hole in my collection at a decent price then I'm willing to run down my own mother if needed."

There are plenty of people right on these boards that have, are currently, and will in the future do business with criminals. Most try to keep it quite, while others have no problem talking about it openly. It just seems to be part of the collectors mentality with a lot of folks.

What's that statement Storms always makes, you'd buy books from the devil if he sold them cheaply enough.

I quit doing business with bulldog collectibles/sandy collectibles until they found Rafe's Captain America book.

whats wrong with Sandy Collectibes?

I see them on eBay all the time, should I be aware of something? (shrug)

It's water under the bridge at this point...but it's all documented here if you use that search thingy at the top.

What's that statement Storms always makes, you'd buy books from the devil if he sold them cheaply enough.

Link? :wishluck: