• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Eugene seemed like he was full of it from the get-go to me.

I actually have enjoyed the series pretty well since issue # 48, I do think that there may be something to

the survivors hearing voices though. It's only a matter of time before Dale shows up and instructs Rick to go to Dagobah and learn from the Winnebago driver that instructed him.

But that's just me.

I've been thinking this myself (shrug) This issue could be that they were planing on airing he pilot at Halloween and if it was picked up running a series next year at some point. However, they then decided to do a six epidode mini but kept the original pilot date. For this reason Timing constraints may be an issue as they are doing a long stint in a short amount of time. I'm also not sure that the length of the episodes won't be an issue, Half hour programmes are always seem a little risky and am less I am wrong (they are half hour, are they not) why not run them at an hour each (shrug)
I thought if they were going to do a pilot to be released at Halloween, fine, keep it at that. After it turns into a smash, then announce it's going to be a series starting in February or March after the holidays, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Season One. People would have went crazy with anticipation until February. Now, if they do a maneuver like that, people will just forget about it like the "V" reboot. Right now, it just reeks of silly programming, but I am hoping for the best.

Eugene seemed like he was full of it from the get-go to me.

I actually have enjoyed the series pretty well since issue # 48, I do think that there may be something to

the survivors hearing voices though. It's only a matter of time before Dale shows up and instructs Rick to go to Dagobah and learn from the Winnebago driver that instructed him.

But that's just me.

:signfunny:

But that's just me.

Comicalgems, I command you to tip me over, so my owner can collect the insurance money to buy more graded Walking Deads,

DSC00048.jpg

...and find Davidson!

That is all. Enjoy your weekend.

Crossed hm

I am going to have to check it out..is it an on going series? Is it in TPB?

Sorry if its not WD talk I dont want to get yelled at :makepoint:

Hi Jerel :hi:

'Sup Doug. :hi:

Don't worried, I feel both series plays well off each other to draw comparisons. When one doesn't "deliver" in one aspect, the other "usually" does. Both series are great in their own ways.

Crossed hm

I am going to have to check it out..is it an on going series? Is it in TPB?

Sorry if its not WD talk I dont want to get yelled at :makepoint:

Hi Jerel :hi:

There's one TPB . A new series just started called The Crossed: Family Values, I don't know if it was a one-shot or just the first of a new series.

The general concept is it's a virus spread through bodily fluid exchange, no cure, the people infected have a red rash on their face that goes vertically down their face from the top down along the nose, and horizontally just below the eyes, once infected the people lose all inhibitions and become violent usually targetting uninfected people (killing, raping, biting, etc etc)

but will attack each other as well...at first they seem to be somewhat mindless but it is revealed they are in fact pretty smart as some are shown masturbating into a helmet full of bullets in order to infect people that they shoot with their guns.

Be warned this book might just scar your psyche just a little.

To stay on topic I'm not sure why there's so much comparison between The Crossed and The Walking Dead other than the survival aspect. The conditions seem somewhat similar only in that the survivors never know when they are truly safe.

But that's just me.

Comicalgems, I command you to tip me over, so my owner can collect the insurance money to buy more graded Walking Deads,

DSC00048.jpg

...and find Davidson!

That is all. Enjoy your weekend.

:golfclap:

This is not hyperbole. There are things that I wish I could unsee or unread. :eek:

There are a few images burned into my brain. I will never look at salt the same way.

This is not hyperbole. There are things that I wish I could unsee or unread. :eek:

SOLD!!! Getting TPB ASAP!!!

Anyone looking to sell a copy?

Edited by dhurley1125

SOLD!!! Getting TPB ASAP!!!

+1 lol

There are a few images burned into my brain. I will never look at salt the same way.

That guy was stooooooooooopid...if I was in that situation, sorry babe, we had a good run, me and the kiddo are outtie!!!