• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Krikman quote via Robot6:

"I’ve been out to Hollywood; I’ve been in the writers’ room for a week, working with them on the plots for the first season. I’ve been fairly hands on, but I'm trying to back off as much as I can, because my main focus is the comic-book series. As a comic-book reader, I hate it when a comic gets adapted and the writer just takes a vacation. I don’t want to take a vacation. So I’m trying not to spend too much time working on the show, but I’m fairly hands on. Now having said that, if people end up not liking the show, I had nothing to do with it."

Krikman quote via Robot6:

"I’ve been out to Hollywood; I’ve been in the writers’ room for a week, working with them on the plots for the first season. I’ve been fairly hands on, but I'm trying to back off as much as I can, because my main focus is the comic-book series. As a comic-book reader, I hate it when a comic gets adapted and the writer just takes a vacation. I don’t want to take a vacation. So I’m trying not to spend too much time working on the show, but I’m fairly hands on. Now having said that, if people end up not liking the show, I had nothing to do with it."

ut oh WD will be very late again.

Evidence of an oversaturated market brought about by exponentially growing prices paid over the last few months? The number of people to sell to is in no way infinite and we're finally being shown proof of it.

But I'm just spitballing.

It's probably Davidson's fault, right?

Reserve scared off last minute bidders? (shrug)

Yeah, that's what I thought, man. Reserve prices turn me off on books so I just don't bid. I know two people who didn't bid because of that. For me, it just takes the thrill of the hunt out, not to mention the thought that it may be way too high so why bother? I think if a reserve is set, then why not just place a buy it now on it? Unless, one is just testing the market and/or just doesn't care if it sells or not at the time. 2c