• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Hmm...it's been so long since I read it, but did they ever address whether or not Judith was possibly Shane's? I think they started to touch on it and Rick was all like "But honey, it was a zombie plague and you thought I was dead or comatose."

Judith was not his. He knew it. She was going to tell him but he asked her not to say anything. So, they never discussed it further.

Judith is not dead :sumo:

She is being raised by the zombies as one of their own. :cloud9: Next up is Greystoke: The Legend of Judith, Lord (or Lady) of the Dead

Edited by Claudio

Judith is not dead :sumo:

She is being raised by the zombies as one of their own. :cloud9: Next up is Greystoke: The Legend of Judith, Lord (or Lady) of the Dead

Sounds like a good spin-off mini, "The Walking Dead's Zombie Kidz" the new adventures of Carl and Sophia battling newly turned zombie kids Duane and Judith. :insane: