• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

With all of this talk about people ordering hundreds of issues to get variants and such, isn't the print run on this issue going to be astronomical?

Yes

I am guessing somewhere close to how many copies were originally printed for issue #1's release, but that will be the print run for each individual cover and then some. Probably going to see 60,000 + copies printed for this issue.

How can people bid on this item even up to $100.00

This eBay seller is a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person on his definition of NM is. :facepalm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-27-First-Print-NM-First-Appearance-Governor-/190667499228?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c64ab26dc#ht_500wt_1413

From the Seller's description:

Up for auction is The Walking Dead #27 from 4/2006. First Printing. Not the weekly book. This issue features the First Appearance of The Governor. The condition is Near Mint. No condition issues! See Scans. The book is tight and the pages are White. No tears, chips or date stamps! Very sharp. If you are reading this you know how hot this series is. People who are not into comics are picking these books up and the television show is terrific. There is a seven day return policy on this book if you're not happy, but I think you will be. Shipping is $7.95 in the United States. We combine shipping so win as many WD books as you can and shipping is $7.95. We do ship internationally, but shipping costs more. Please email with any questions and check out my other auctions for great early The Waliking Dead books. Low starting price with No Reserve! Good Luck!

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Who is eBayer headshotcomics? I remember it is a boardie, Just saw that CGC SS Adlard sketch on the bay and I may be interested.

It's Doug. DHurley