• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

What is everyone's favorite Walking Dead cover (now that we have a thread on favorite modern cover's generally, I knew I was much more interested in what everyone's favorite WD cover was). I like Nos. 1, 48, 50, 19, 6, 94 variant and 6 the best. I'm not sure whether I could put them in exact numerical order, but No. 1 is probably my favorite (probably because that's what Ithink of when I think of the Walking Dead). Thanks for sharing.

Number 9 is my all time favorite

If the Walking Dead could score Woody to play Abraham he would quickly become the most popular WD character. IMHO

It makes so much sense:

20aw12x.jpg

Woody is a classic charismatic badass.

Thinking about it, throw in Rosie Perez as Rosita and... er... Wesley Snipes as Eugene, and you've got a White Men Can't Jump reunion!

While we're on the subject, is there any better potential Tyreese than Chad Coleman (Cutty from The Wire) - he's the right age, the right build, has the right scary intensity. Make it happen AMC:

25fsyms.jpg

Very true, the reds certainly grasp the eye. I also like the cover to 43, with the sunburst background and good ol' Governor front and center. Seems all the red issues cover some very key moments in the WD storyline hm

#15's always been a favorite. Just always worked as a stand alone image.

Just did a mega marathon and read every single issue. Incredible. Loving Tyrese-- Carol's character was really interesting, Abraham is awesome-- hated Michonne at first, now love her -- and Glenn! Gotta say the best page of art from Adlard was Carl's splash after getting shot.

Wow! What a book.