• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I hope Lucille is .........a dog he picked up during the apocolypse lol

Yup, that's it. Daryl's zombie dog who he trained to bite the bad guys. Negen's going down!!

And yes, all the 99's I saw did have bindery problems. Didn't take a close look at them though to see what else was wrong.

Lucy could be the name of his motorcycle.

Nice thought. FYI: Kirkman explicitly denies that a certain someone from the TV series will appear in the comic (by stating that it is highly unlikely). In light of Kirkman's prior efforts to deceive fans and keep readers surprised, I think this is a good sign for those of us who want to see Daryl Dixon in the pages of the comic.

I enjoy sharing things that put a smile on my face. Such as this graded 9.8 with a description of "NM/MINT". I applaud peoples creativity/ignorance when it comes to eBay titles.

???

9.8 is NM/MINT ...

I was under the impression 9.9 is mint. Learn something new everyday!

Hell in that case I'm buying it for $899!

I enjoy sharing things that put a smile on my face. Such as this graded 9.8 with a description of "NM/MINT". I applaud peoples creativity/ignorance when it comes to eBay titles.

???

9.8 is NM/MINT ...

9.8 = NM/M (Near Mint/Mint)

9.9 = Mint

10.0 = Gem Mint

???

9.8 is NM/MINT ...

9.8 = NM/M (Near Mint/Mint)

9.9 = Mint

10.0 = Gem Mint

(tsk)

9.8 = $1000

9.9 = $5000

10.0 = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :ohnoez:

I am so excited for this arc to unfold. I've really liked it so far. That review really got my hopes up - stomach churning is what I like from this thing - the downright gritty that we got when Hershel's daughters were murdered by Thomas, or when Michonne is tortured and raped and then tortures the of the the Governor! I feel like the comic hasn't had any real "get it where it hurts" moments in a while.

Edited by Phillip

Just finished 99. Overall it was so-so. Definitely setting up for 100. And I'm hoping Kirkman's comment in the letter hacks finally gets all you Dixon lovers to STFU about appearances now. His place in the series does not need to migrate into print.