• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Rumor numbers on Walking Dead 100 print run - 350,000 just before FOC last night (final order cutoff).

If that's true the print run will be around 375,000 - 400,000 with last minute orders yesterday.

I know of at least 10,000 here locally so it doesn't surprise me considering at lot of stores ordered all 8 covers... Plus more to get additional 1 in 200.

If the numbers are true that would put the sketch print run around 1750 - 2000 copies.

What I heard, don't hold me to it.

Oh, btw pray 100 doesn't have a similar print run to tomorrow's #99.

Bindery tears bottom corner across print run, black cover portion. Some tears are pretty bad.

:censored: Guess I'll be off to the LCS early in the morning to get the best looking one they have.

I just got issues 20, 51, 52, 53, and 74 through 98 all for cover price at my LCS.i'm rejoicing, but now that I think about it I should have just cleaned them out of all the issues including the weekly run they still have. Fun day complete.

I just got issues 20, 51, 52, 53, and 74 through 98 all for cover price at my LCS.i'm rejoicing, but now that I think about it I should have just cleaned them out of all the issues including the weekly run they still have. Fun day complete.

Congrats :applause:

Does the LCS owner in Puerto Rico not have access to the internet or cable tv to realize what WD has become?

Congrats :applause:

Does the LCS owner in Puerto Rico not have access to the internet or cable tv to realize what WD has become?

you know, I've always wondered this.There's only two shops in the whole country and none of them have competent employees. I'm talking about people who don't really care about comics and will not care about how they handle comics unless you are really specific about them being careful with your reserve. would love to work there if they weren't so far from school and home.

So, apart from only having two shops with careless employees, it's apparent that we may not have a big comics following, because, well, you read about what I scored earlier today.

oh, and don't even think about getting CGC to witness your signatures!

on that note, is there any way I could maybe work for CGC on getting signatures witnessed over here? we do have a couple of events every year with some exciting artists!

Finally got a grade on my 35 error copy...9.6. I haven't seen any CGC 35 errors being sold. Any ideas what it might go for? FNG here.

I'd throw you $50 :angel:

Ummmmm...thanks?

$55 from me and I'll pay shipping! :D

OK, just put the check in the mail and I'll get it sent. Use "The North Pole" for the address.

Seriously though, can anyone help?

99 was predictable and a bit... meh

BIG My thoughts on 100

No-one is safe except Rick, Carl, Glen & Maggie

michonne too. no way kirkman kills season 3 of the tv show before it airs

You are all wrong ...

They are opening up a Lucille Roberts gym so they have a place to go work out and stay in shape for more zombie a$s kicking.

~ Kirkman, you sly mofo

Edited by Top papi