• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

one that turns the zombies back into normal dead people or just one that stops those left from turning ?.. Either way a cure would be boring what would be left for the book then lol I guess they would have remaining zombies left to kill but still ...

Mainstream or not, it's a great story and I will stick with it as long as I like it 2c

I agree 100%. Now I just have to find another series I like as much as TWD.!

:gossip: I LOVE WD but Scalped is actually better. I've only read as trades from the library but have never been disappointed.

Now if only DC would put out HCs or an omnibus or two, I want that book on my bookshelf with a hardcover. :wishluck:

I hope Lucille is not the old lady zombie on Frank Quitely's cover and pray that she isn't the first zombie that thinks or something goofy like that. I've seen Daryl's appearance referenced with the Lucille teaser and hope that is a refrence to his crossbow or maybe a child that he protects or a dog he picked up during the apocolypse lol

I enjoy sharing things that put a smile on my face. Such as this graded 9.8 with a description of "NM/MINT". I applaud peoples creativity/ignorance when it comes to eBay titles.

Ummm, I don't see anything weird about that listing besides the usual, 'I am listing this to rip people off and make a quick buck.'

:shrug:

Jerome