• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

What's The Agents #6 1st Appearance of The Walking Dead worth? If I may be so cheeky as to ask?

$8 according to comicspriceguide.com. But with the WD premium, I'd say approximately $1,000. :kidaround:

Signed? Probably $650 or so and just blue label around $450 or so. No where near $1000.

What's The Agents #6 1st Appearance of The Walking Dead worth? If I may be so cheeky as to ask?

$8 according to comicspriceguide.com. But with the WD premium, I'd say approximately $1,000. :kidaround:

Signed? Probably $650 or so and just blue label around $450 or so. No where near $1000.

Or a NM/MT Raw for $25 :whistle:

But if you are willing to pay $450+, let me show you what comics I have for sale :devil:

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

So between $25-450 that's helpful :facepalm:

lol

I'd say you can find them anywhere from $20-$40 raw depending on condition. a 9.8 cgc just sold on ebay for about $200. Same thing for Capes #1. The prices vary because there aren't put up for sale very often.

lol

I'd say you can find them anywhere from $20-$40 raw depending on condition. a 9.8 cgc just sold on ebay for about $200. Same thing for Capes #1. The prices vary because there aren't put up for sale very often.

A 9.8 universal was sold last week for $455 on feebay ;)

lol

A 9.8 universal was sold last week for $455 on feebay ;)

Wow. That ended up selling for $450? Damn! :o I said $200 cause that's what I last saw it at with like an hour to go on the auction.

That's bloody crazy! Must be the few trying to complete registry sets.

He had offers up to 500, from what I heard. As much as I wanted it for my set, I didn't feel like ponying up that amount. I bid like $325, with 5 seconds, and before I hit "enter" it was at $455 :o

Oh well, the search continues :wishluck: