• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'll give you $20. Interesting idea to wait and pick up extra copy's. If you do i would def be interested in obtaining one. Good luck in making it through there.

:wishluck:

You get the comic at the end of the run at the "quarantine" area. I thought I would have to do the run while carrying it, I would just tap out and go home

Yeah. It looks like you get it when you finish. After I'm finished ill be standing there offering up cash for the people that are "unsuspecting". That is unless I can snag a handful of them on my own accord. From the podcast it does seem like this will be a fairly common variant (5-10k ish). I'm hoping that the article written just got it wrong when saying survivors, walkers, and spectators all get a copy of the book.

Well I paid 80 something to run. Don't be offended people when I'm out there at the finish line offering to buy your book for $10

lol This is my plan as well, I hope the majority only care about the run and think the book is a throwaway. A pocket full of ten dollar bills is my route (thumbs u

You get the comic at the end of the run at the "quarantine" area. I thought I would have to do the run while carrying it, I would just tap out and go home

Yeah. It looks like you get it when you finish. After I'm finished ill be standing there offering up cash for the people that are "unsuspecting". That is unless I can snag a handful of them on my own accord. From the podcast it does seem like this will be a fairly common variant (5-10k ish). I'm hoping that the article written just got it wrong when saying survivors, walkers, and spectators all get a copy of the book.

I'm pretty sure survivors and walkers get a copy of the comic. Spectators I think get a poster or something else. That's at least what I thought when I first read about it. Maybe they changed it.

I'm pretty sure survivors and walkers get a copy of the comic. Spectators I think get a poster or something else. That's at least what I thought when I first read about it. Maybe they changed it.

from what i read it seems to be everyone gets one. Then again i can be wrong hm

yeah I think I'd hurt someone if they tried something like that on me lol also the kid in the vid looks a wee bit young to be walking around with a gun right ?..