• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I just signed up to be a walker at SDCC. Friday! Finally got my stagger-on role. I had to pay for insurance doh!

Dan

walk with me!

Considered becoming a walker, but then realized I needed to devote several hours to the cause. I can see this being fun for those not attending SDCC but I'd rather be walking around the con and attending panels than spending the 5+ hours there.

I just signed up to be a walker at SDCC. Friday! Finally got my stagger-on role. I had to pay for insurance doh!

Dan

walk with me!

wow, friggin awesome!!!

It is cool, and will no doubt be fun, but I can't help but feel that they are taking the p a bit by charging people to be walkers (instead of paying them, or at least giving them the comic).

Everyone doing this should have to go through the 'experience' while holding their comic. Then CGC should be at the end of it for instant grading and whoever ends up with 9.8's should get a prize.

And also send me one for coming up with the idea :angel:

I also just read isssue #99. It was certainly a filler issue. Very uneventful.

I thought the Lucille preview was in the book? I didn't see it in my copy.

And I hope Kirkman is lying in letter hacks. I really hope to see Daryl soon.