• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigh... Anyone order from Comicsupply recently?

359 posts in this topic

Why doesn't everyone just drop it? You will either order from ComicSupply in the future or not. There isn't anything possibly left to discuss. If anyone feels that there is then take it up with the aggrieved party in private.

britney_spears2.jpg

Is it wrong to still think she is hot..in a trailer trash kind of way.

No it is not wrong nor are you alone. Other than the shaved head fiasco I still thinks she's bangin.

I think that Paris Hilton is much much hotter than Brit :shrug:

I agree with you on this.

Why doesn't everyone just drop it? You will either order from ComicSupply in the future or not. There isn't anything possibly left to discuss. If anyone feels that there is then take it up with the aggrieved party in private.

britney_spears2.jpg

No it is not wrong nor are you alone. Other than the shaved head fiasco I still thinks she's bangin.

Heck no. Only thing Paris has better then Brittany is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

britney_spears2.jpg

Which is just enough money to make her look better than Brittany. ^^

britney_spears2.jpg

What makes you think she has more money? (shrug)

P.S. A 2 on 1 would be nice :luhv:

Oh dear God in Heaven. :sick:

Worn out heiress tramp or worn out trailer park tramp.

Double :sick: :sick:

I bet there is some tread left on those tires....at least with Paris. Britney would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

I bet there is some tread left on those tires....at least with Paris. Britney would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

At least I could relate to trailer park. Heiress might be a little out of my league. hm

At least I could relate to trailer park. Heiress might be a little out of my league. hm

At least you admit it. :baiting:

Anyone here who doesn't is lying. :gossip:

She's not out of my league. Due to fortunate selective genetic breeding in my family, I carry around "The Equalizer".

:banana:

You guys are terrible. (tsk) Why do I even bother? :tonofbricks:

I ask myself the same thing. "Why does he even bother?"

(shrug)

She's not out of my league. Due to fortunate selective genetic inbreeding in my family, I carry around "The Equalizer".

Fixed that for you. :thumbsup:

Besides, most people consider a 3rd, 4th and 5th nipple to be icky not "The Equalizer". lol lol lol lol meh

She's not out of my league. Due to fortunate selective genetic inbreeding in my family, I carry around "The Equalizer".

Fixed that for you. :thumbsup:

Besides, most people consider a 3rd, 4th and 5th nipple to be icky not "The Equalizer". lol lol lol lol meh

It's never been called a nipple. It's usually called "oh my god!"

The lack of limbs in my family tree has nothing to do with it.

You're from Texas, so you should be used to a shallow gene pool.

She's not out of my league. Due to fortunate selective genetic breeding in my family, I carry around "The Equalizer".

I don't quite see what benefit you derive from dragging around Edward Woodward but i'd think having an old guy follow you around everywhere would cramp your style.

He's not exactly wingman material whether you're going after the heiress or the tramp.