• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bone Appreciation Thread
11 11

1,460 posts in this topic

I think someone needs to put a CGC 9.0 or above up for auction quickly and see where it lands. On the raw book that went for over $600, three bidders made bids for $500+. I'm interested to know how all this action came about. (shrug)

I think someone needs to put a CGC 9.0 or above up for auction quickly and see where it lands. On the raw book that went for over $600, three bidders made bids for $500+. I'm interested to know how all this action came about. (shrug)

Your 9.4 would qualify for that and would look good on ebay. :baiting:

Also posted this in the Signature Room. Was originally a blue label 9.6 but with Unknownworlds' assistance, it's now an SS'd 9.6 (signed in Chicago by Alex Ross). Thanks again Will! :)

bone38cgc96ss0960704013.jpg

Your 9.4 would qualify for that and would look good on ebay. :baiting:

Like I said, this'll happen when one of those bastards sells me their blue label 9.6. ;)

Here is 1 of my 2 copies.... :grin:

ScannedImage-3-2.jpg

Is this the copy on eBay? I wonder if the BIN will be hit. hm

Sell me one of those beautiful copies...i promise if you do ill stop asking :)

Well, if you manage to hit the BIN, looks like you'll have one :grin: As soon as I get the chance to post scans on Ebay, I'm pretty sure the book will be sold. I have had 5 or 6 requests for scans since I started the auction, so its only a matter of time. Actually, I would have posted scans sooner, but my freetime this week has been nil. I should have books scanned and uploaded by tonight. We'll see what happens hm

Here is 1 of my 2 copies.... :grin:

Is this the copy on eBay? I wonder if the BIN will be hit. hm

Sell me one of those beautiful copies...i promise if you do ill stop asking :)

Well, if you manage to hit the BIN, looks like you'll have one :grin: As soon as I get the chance to post scans on Ebay, I'm pretty sure the book will be sold. I have had 5 or 6 requests for scans since I started the auction, so its only a matter of time. Actually, I would have posted scans sooner, but my freetime this week has been nil. I should have books scanned and uploaded by tonight. We'll see what happens hm

:o :o You think it will go for the current price? If so, that would be amazing. I wouldn't know where to price my extra copy.

anybody know anything about the Bone movie? Just read about it's existence in an interview, but can't find any other info. (shrug)

That news first hit the stands in March. I think the first order of business would be to hire a director/producer who would then send a writer in the proper direction. I would say that it would be at least three years before anything could actually be seen.

One more thing: STOP PAYING THOSE RIDICULOUS PRICES FOR ROSE & RAT TAILS TPBs ON EBAY. CB finally made a reprinting of both that are currently available in their store. Except for the stupid monkey, I've always enjoyed Rat Tails. Anyone else read these two?