• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,509 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2023 at 4:26 AM, LadyDeath said:

I thought you had the graded 8.0 of CL 26. Also how did you get that pristine Canteen Kate?

I do have the CL 26 8.0. I can't find the scan, just my under copy which I sold.

That CK 1 appeared on my phone. I thought someone was showing it off. By a weird convergence it was a California dealer showing it. He said I can have it if I want.

I'll keep looking for the CL. It's on the Baker thread....somewhere.

On 11/26/2023 at 4:35 AM, comicnoir said:

I do have the CL 26 8.0. I can't find the scan, just my under copy which I sold.

That CK 1 appeared on my phone. I thought someone was showing it off. By a weird convergence it was a California dealer showing it. He said I can have it if I want.

I'll keep looking for the CL. It's on the Baker thread....somewhere.

I think I posted yours from the CLink listing before. And that is a weird stroke of luck, wow.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, Point Five said:

I know Texans are bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of collector interest, but this is a lovely cover. Dynamic composition by Baker and some really lush detailed coloring.

texan7.thumb.jpg.07ddb3c2b5565ada486bece5c355a7c0.jpg

No babes.  :baiting:

On 11/26/2023 at 4:01 PM, LadyDeath said:

No idea why but this cover makes me laugh.

0.jpg

Maybe if she were doing her job instead of daydreaming the store wouldn't be so dirty.  hm :baiting: 

On 11/25/2023 at 9:42 PM, Point Five said:

I know Texans are bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of collector interest, but this is a lovely cover. Dynamic composition by Baker and some really lush detailed coloring.

texan7.thumb.jpg.07ddb3c2b5565ada486bece5c355a7c0.jpg

It's quite possible that these will also command much higher prices than ever dreamed much like the rest.  If there was a beautiful lady being protected in that wagon, I bet it would already be so.