• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,376 posts in this topic

PICTORIAL ROMANCE #18

STILL LEARNING HERE FOLKS. NEED TO GET THE IMAGE LARGER,SORRY.th_PICTROM18.jpgJETPICTURES/[/img]

PICTROM18.jpg

Really like your scans. How about posting a large version of Cinderella Love 27?

I copied the scans properties and entered as an image. It seemed to work. Most of my stuff is in Flickr.

That's a great copy of the All True All Picture Police Cases. I'm curious where you picked this up? I've never seen one for sale. Really nice copies! I also like your CL28. It looks like it has nice white pages. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Edited by JvR11

PICTORIAL ROMANCE #18

STILL LEARNING HERE FOLKS. NEED TO GET THE IMAGE LARGER,SORRY.th_PICTROM18.jpgJETPICTURES/[/img]

PICTROM18.jpg

Really like your scans. How about posting a large version of Cinderella Love 27?

I copied the scans properties and entered as an image. It seemed to work. Most of my stuff is in Flickr.

Beautiful book. (worship)

Welcome to the Boards, Rick Starr! :hi:

th_ALLPICTPOLICE2.jpgalbums/ad161/JETPICTURES/[/img]

HERE IS A SCARCE ISSUE. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE? ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN OVER THE YEARS AND THIS ONE IS LOW GRADE.

(JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE AND YOU SHOULD GET A LARGE IMAGE)

Edited by RICK STARR

JETPICTURES

THIS ISSUE #1 1952. HAS 3 CANTEEN KATE STORIES AND 4 OTHER BAKER ROMANCE STORIES.

Do you have the APATLS 2 or the Diary Secrets NN giant? Or even Giant Comics Editions 12 or 15?

HERE IS A SCARCE ISSUE. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE? ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN OVER THE YEARS AND THIS ONE IS LOW GRADE.

I've only seen one other picture of a copy before. I've been on the look out for this one. It's really difficult to find.

I've only seen one other picture of a copy before. I've been on the look out for this one. It's really difficult to find.

Green dress cover. Someone may come knocking on your door for that one.