• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,374 posts in this topic

I picked up a beater copy of Western Bandit Trails that I didn't mind putting to the scanner..here's the first story and cover (only one Baker story in interior) if anyone is interested (I tried to do thumbnail but I couldn't figure it out with Photobucket)..

westernband1.jpg

westernbandit2.jpg

westernbandit3.jpg

westernbandit5.jpg

westernbandit6.jpg

westernbandit7.jpg

westernbandittrails8.jpg

westernbandit9.jpg

westernbandit10.jpg

I picked up a beater copy of Western Bandit Trails that I didn't mind putting to the scanner..here's the first story and cover (only one Baker story in interior) if anyone is interested (I tried to do thumbnail but I couldn't figure it out with Photobucket)..

westernband1.jpg

Thanks for posting the story. It looks familiar but I know I don't have that book.

bb

Finally...after searching for over a year and a half...I have a copy :) Some of these romance comics are so difficult to find. I know there are some collectors out there who have been trying to put together some of these runs for many many years.

This was tops on my list and it's nice to finally get it. :) It's got a really cool Baker story in the interior.

TEENAGEROM22-1.jpg

Finally...after searching for over a year and a half...I have a copy :) Some of these romance comics are so difficult to find. I know there are some collectors out there who have been trying to put together some of these runs for many many years.

This was tops on my list and it's nice to finally get it. :) It's got a really cool Baker story in the interior.

TEENAGEROM22-1.jpg

I think I have a copy of that one but I never searched for Romance comics. I just took whatever I could find that looked like a Baker cover. I sold several before I started collecting seriously. I think the later Teenage Romance comics are suprisingly difficult to find. I had never seen most of those issues before your posting on this thread. The giant size issues always temp me but the price is a little high.

bb

Congrats! I knew you were lookin' to go wild in Paris. (though truly, Amsterdam is better for that...) Now you have!

I actually met my husband in Paris and he's from Amsterdam :) This is actually a great issue...all Baker! And, I don't think it was re-printed anywhere.