• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,350 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, szavisca said:

It's not romance I know but everyone seems to post everything Baker in this thread and its got sexy ladies so....finally found a decentish copy of this one that I really like.

nm13fmin.jpg

Love that one. There is just "something" about those Princesses of the Sea, kinda hot.

22 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

Really?  That's saying something.  DS 26 is certainly on my top ten list, as are more than a few of the other late period, no-dialogue covers.  

Like this one, too:  

gs12_pb.jpg

I may have already said this, but too many copies of this one have mis-aligned red print.  In this case, her lips detract from this cover's appeal for me.

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

I may have already said this, but too many copies of this one have mis-aligned red print.  In this case, her lips detract from this cover's appeal for me.

On most copies, she's a very wholesome and respectable girl.  On my copy, her lipstick is a little smeared, because she's been... doing things.  And I sure don't mind that.   

3 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I am more than willing to take someone's smeared lipstick cover off their hands.

I've owned (and sold) two other copies... one of them, a VG or so, had perfect red registration.  I made a color photocopy of it before I sold it, but it didn't have the rich colors of my current copy, and the strange, moody color scheme is what I love most about this book. 

8 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:
13 hours ago, tricolorbrian said:

What has happened to Sqeggs?  Haven't seen him on here in awhile...(shrug)  did he go on a world cruise or something?

I was wondering the same thing a week ago. 

..... his wife made him come up from the basement..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

19 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

I've owned (and sold) two other copies... one of them, a VG or so, had perfect red registration.  I made a color photocopy of it before I sold it, but it didn't have the rich colors of my current copy, and the strange, moody color scheme is what I love most about this book. 

Hmmm... I wonder if that's the copy that I now own.

8 hours ago, tricolorbrian said:
12 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

..... his wife made him come up from the basement..... GOD BLESS....

Damn wives...

...... I'm told she made him shave and to put on something other than the Rolling Stones concert "T"...... and she may even force him to take her to Roses. GOD BLESS...