• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

So what are people's thoughts on getting out of the alterniverse?

I'm guessing an alternate Robot. Or he uses the data that was being extracted from the guy's chopped off head.

Even better, he finds the alterniverse DinoSaurus. That character is too dynamic and fantastic to not exist. We need Conquest vs Dino!

Pat

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays there for awhile. It would give Robot time back in the original Invincible Universe to implement his plans.

Yea I'm curious to see what happens. Is that thought that Robot is a villain now? I don't know that I agree…

You know that Kirkman is going to do something straight-nasty to Invincible's lady.

Which will prove her right (before he left for the other universe).

Either she and the baby are dead (ala Walking Dead) or something disgustingly worse (rape, slave, etc).

Pat

Another great issue! 2c

I'm glad they speed through the plot and got Invincible back by the end of the issue. I think it's safe to say we all knew he was going to get that dimensions Robot to help him. I'm glad they didn't drag it out.

I figured he'd get the Mauler Twins involved too as payment and explain to the new Robot how the original Robot took over Rex's body. What I didn't expect was him to suggest using Invincible's body for the clone. Just like they said in the letters column, that's probably going to bite him... Put Robot's brain into an even stronger body... :odoh!

I thought Monster Baby was hilarious. I'm assuming that's the other Invincible's baby because of the Mohawk on the kid and it's strength. lol

The Monster at the end was Monster Girl. She never got the belt in that dimension to keep her aging, and the younger she got the stronger the monster got.

Ahhhh, that makes sense. I immediately thought Invincible hooked up with Monster Girl, but you're right. Monster Girl wouldn't have gotten the belt, or spent time in the flaxxan dimension to age for a hook up with the other dimension Mark. (thumbs u