• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

Did you suspect a possible right edge trim prior to grading?

Normally I would have been a little concerned, but it came from a collection purchased right off of the news stand, so I figured it was clean. Nice to see that CGC agreed though!

Did you suspect a possible right edge trim prior to grading?

Normally I would have been a little concerned, but it came from a collection purchased right off of the news stand, so I figured it was clean. Nice to see that CGC agreed though!

cool OO then! Yah, if it came off eBay or something, it would probably be suspect. Congrats :)

Consider posting your slabbed ASM 1 HERE!

Already uploaded are

ASM 1 CGC 9.4 just added! (worship)

ASM 1 CGC 4.0

ASM 1 CGC 3.0 first one uploaded!

And some Amazing Fantasy 15s are posted as well! Check 'em out!

Consider posting your slabbed ASM 1 HERE!

Already uploaded are

ASM 1 CGC 9.4 just added! (worship)

Even though my superhero days are pretty much in the rear view mirror, that makes me gibber incoherently like a ghkj fkdslle sjdkkdkk *drool* gjjglkeelsbbc

It makes me sad that I could join the AF15 club and not this one. Today i passed up a beat to hell ASM1 for $750 at a local comic shop. I talked the dealer down to $600 but still couldn't pay that much. There were holes punched through book, ball point pen writing and tracing on cover and inside, brittle chipped pages, tape on cover and inside, extra staples, incomplete ad pages and loose centerfolds. A piece fell off as the manager was showing it to me. I'll just save up a little more for a copy I can at least hold without worrying that it will fall apart. If anyone has some decent low grade copies I'd be interested. Only need #1 and #15 for a full run.

It makes me sad that I could join the AF15 club and not this one. Today i passed up a beat to hell ASM1 for $750 at a local comic shop. I talked the dealer down to $600 but still couldn't pay that much. There were holes punched through book, ball point pen writing and tracing on cover and inside, brittle chipped pages, tape on cover and inside, extra staples, incomplete ad pages and loose centerfolds. A piece fell off as the manager was showing it to me. I'll just save up a little more for a copy I can at least hold without worrying that it will fall apart. If anyone has some decent low grade copies I'd be interested. Only need #1 and #15 for a full run.

Wait a second are you from ma? Quincy maybe? I'm supposed to look at a ASM 1 on Wednesday that sounds very familiar.

I am from MA, and I just heard that Harrison's in Salem got a cgc ASM 1 on the wall. Not sure grade but I heard it was low grade (under 4.0)

NEC? I was second on a list I'm told to see it and the first person passed. I assume u lol ? So now its coming to the store near me which is the brockton store.

1111-1.jpg

CGC BLUE LABEL

bomber-bob 9.2 OW/W PAGE 24 PHOTO

aelelarkin 9.2 OW/W PAGE 27 PHOTO

fantastic_four 9.0 OW PAGE 5

sartre 8.5 OW/W PAGE 23 PHOTO

Korvac Saga 8.5 OW PAGE 10

october 7.0 W PAGE 28 PHOTO

Roulette44 7.0 OW/W PAGE 18

mar-vell 7.0 OW PAGE 4

bomber-bob 6.0 OW/W PAGE 18

Bruno_s4 5.5 OW PAGE 9

squidmo2000 5.0 OW/W PAGE 3

Deanokeeno 5.0 OW/W PAGE 11

chainnball 5.0 CR/OW PAGE 19

Spideymanfan73 4.5 OW/W PAGE 8

Tsimanga 4.5 OW PAGE 13

silverweb 4.5 OW PAGE 19

telerites 4.0 OW/W PAGE 22

spidey78 4.0 OW/W PAGE 14

Columbia Comics 3.5 OW/W PAGE 22

dscott 3.5 CR/OW PAGE 17

Ramses717 3.5 CR/OW PAGE 15

mysterio 3.0 OW/W PAGE 7

Hado 3.0 OW PAGE 22

Twistty1 3.0 OW PAGE 2

*Bronze age fan* 2.5 OW/W PAGE 4

ThoseBackPages 2.0 CR/OW PAGE 9

Mr. Lodge 1.8 OW PAGE 23 PHOTO

Mac Man 1.0 CR/OW PAGE 1

cloudofwit 1.0 OW/W PAGE 6

CGC SS YELLOW LABEL

piper 3.5 CR/OW PAGE 28 PHOTO

JeresyComicBoy 2.0 OW/W PAGE

RAW BOOKS

Stronguy RAW PAGE 2

Kevin.J RAW/UK PAGE 4

Miamiknight3434 RAW PAGE 9

KirbyJack RAW PAGE 18

marvelcollector RAW PAGE 21

MrBigFeathers RAW PAGE 20

oakman29 RAW PAGE 23 PHOTO

ft88 RAW PAGE 24 PHOTO

jmg3637 RAW PAGE 24 PHOTO

TSwift25 RAW PAGE 27 PHOTO

APT370 RAW PAGE 30 PHOTO

CGC RESTORED PURPLE LABEL

Count 8.0 W PAGE 1

comicdey 3.0 OW/W PAGE 5

mary-jane-watson.jpg

Current count 44 members

Here's my copy which i bought at a London fair in the late 1980s. I've never slabbed any of my stuff but i might consider it in the future.

001_zps10af87d1.jpg

great book made greater by the fact you owned it for so long - gratz on that - far too often these books change hands unexpectedly due to financial circumstances.