• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whats the deal?

40 posts in this topic

i think that's a great idea.

Go post it it :gossip:

BA isn't just Horror, War, & Adams.

sorry, I just posted and Adams book, but I did just get it.... (shrug)

lol

I am a little narrow in my collection. :grin:

was there a point in the 70's where betty got more f-able than veronica?

just curious...it is a BA question, right?

More like a T&A question! lol

Not much to talk about :shrug: With GA there's mysteries and hard to find stuff stuff. With BA any old schmoe can get a book in 9.6.

well that definitely must be part of it. but if you check out the GA forum half of the threads at any given time are about the books them selves, stories, art and the creators. not just the grade or the scarcity of the book.

I think you hit the nail on the head. It feels like the majority of the posts are about collecting and not the books themselves. Of course I've done little to add to the latter myself. hm

Tomb of Dracula

Howard the Duck

Micronauts

Godzilla

Avengers

were all great marvel reads. any comments?

I totally disagree with Howard and never read Godzilla but the rest were always good. Micronauts was one that I got as a kid and expected it to be horrible and was surprised at how engaging it was. The Star Wars series too, I was not a freak about the movie as many were in those days (and today) but thought it had good stories. Of course I also was a Karate Kid fan back then and I just reread that series and...not so much as an adult... :sick:

Tomb of Dracula

Howard the Duck

Micronauts

Godzilla

Avengers

were all great marvel reads. any comments?

I totally disagree with Howard and never read Godzilla but the rest were always good. Micronauts was one that I got as a kid and expected it to be horrible and was surprised at how engaging it was. The Star Wars series too, I was not a freak about the movie as many were in those days (and today) but thought it had good stories. Of course I also was a Karate Kid fan back then and I just reread that series and...not so much as an adult... :sick:

I feel like I am coming out of the closet but here goes....I read and loved loved loved the Micronauts!!! Every frickin issue, both series. There I said it. I feel better.

The spin of her lasso? :shrug:

No. The spin she did when she turned into Wonder Woman. :makepoint:

There hasn't even been a Hulk 181 thread here in forever. hm

Sure, but Superman could spin (and presumably change clothes) at super speed. Linda Carter (as I remember it) started to spin as Diana Prince and then there was a bright light and she was in WW clothes. Why in the world did this work for a non super-speedster? (shrug)

Sure, but Superman could spin (and presumably change clothes) at super speed. Linda Carter (as I remember it) started to spin as Diana Prince and then there was a bright light and she was in WW clothes. Why in the world did this work for a non super-speedster? (shrug)

Not sure why the conventional rules apply to someone who's technically not human either, though.