• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The David Toth Collection
1 1

278 posts in this topic

Came back recently and toward the end of the month there will be some ungraded lots of JLA, GL, & Flash; some singles and some group lots. :grin: (thumbs u

1. Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 86 NM+(9.6) 0912535001

2. Superboy 122 NM(9.4) 0912535002

Any early issues of GL or JLA?

The Earliest GL I see is #24 and the JLA starts at #40.

:grin: (thumbs u

Thanks. I saw that. Do you still have the Showcase #22 or GL #1, 7, 8 and 9? Just curious as these are hot books, and I would not mind a chance at nice copies of them.

Came back recently and toward the end of the month there will be some ungraded lots of JLA, GL, & Flash; some singles and some group lots. :grin: (thumbs u

Thanks. I saw that. Do you still have the Showcase #22 or GL #1, 7, 8 and 9? Just curious as these are hot books, and I would not mind a chance at nice copies of them.

Unfourtunatly we never had copies of these books.

The 8 and 9 have already been sold.

Sorry, stay tuned though I have some news that may cheer you up. :shy:

Unfourtunatly we never had copies of these books.

The 8 and 9 have already been sold.

Sorry, stay tuned though I have some news that may cheer you up. :shy:

You have secured a Showcase #22 from another source? :jokealert:

Looking forward to seeing the new list of books.

:news:

Sorry it's taken so long, I've been hinting at this for about a month and a half. But yesterday morning was finally the day the collection made it to Heritage and the contract signed. :banana:

So now I can present the next collection I've facilitated in bringing to the market. All books are OO and belonged to my Dad's childhood best friend and neighbor. I've got some pictures of the books and am working on a finalized inventory that I'll post when finished. The books should become available through Heritage w/ in the next several months w/ the major keys and HG books going into the Feb. Sig. Auction. Hope you enjoy.

To start some new entries into the B&B #28-30 club :cloud9: :

Andrew

87293.jpg.d325ee328460c47482655f05529d5530.jpg

87294.jpg.11fdb878a055b2549cb122d6c4a5ac3d.jpg

87295.jpg.c4669165d9d6b9503ae40adcbb1d1d02.jpg

Sorry it's taken so long, I've been hinting at this for about a month and a half. But yesterday morning was finally the day the collection made it to Heritage and the contract signed. :banana:

So now I can present the next collection I've facilitated in bringing to the market. All books are OO and belonged to my Dad's childhood best friend and neighbor. I've got some pictures of the books and am working on a finalized inventory that I'll post when finished. The books should become available through Heritage w/ in the next several months w/ the major keys and HG books going into the Feb. Sig. Auction. Hope you enjoy.

Congrats to you and your Dad's neighbor! (thumbs u

So are you handling the submission of the books to CGC or is Heritage doing it?

Congrats to you and your Dad's neighbor! (thumbs u

So are you handling the submission of the books to CGC or is Heritage doing it?

Heritage is take care of the "heavy" work.

I don't think the collection is large enough or HG enough to get its own title. But Lon and Steve were unavailable on Sat. morning to go through the books w/ us so it was mainly just a drop-off affair. So you never know. I'll try and have the finalized inventory up this week. It's about 1300 books, starting in about 1958-63/64, all the main titles and some stuff my dad didn't even have. lol

Andrew