• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
19 19

3,699 posts in this topic

There really is no fair market value for those books, as none of the 10 signature series copies that exist have sold before.

Having said that, raw copies of that book have sold for as much as $400+ depending n the sketch. So I honestly think that 1400 isnt a bad price. Id pull the trigger on that myself if 4 of the other 6 copies weren't mine :banana:

Edited by Archon_Turtle

So my baby came in from cyberjad. She's HUGE! I'm using the same photo he posted because he took a better picture than me.

It looks very, very solid. The only color break I can find is the slightest hint of a corner ding on the upper left.

Well fix your siggy then ;) ! Better scan required on such a great book!

So my baby came in from cyberjad. She's HUGE! I'm using the same photo he posted because he took a better picture than me.

TMNT1.jpg

It looks very, very solid. The only color break I can find is the slightest hint of a corner ding on the upper left.

I don't know if thats knock against cyberjad's pic or your picture taking skills!!

:jokealert:

Moral of the story, CONGRATULATIONS! :applause:

AWESOME BOOK!! (worship)

Can't wait to get my scan and upload a pic here. My TMNT #1 finally came in graded a 7.5 from CGC. Turned right around and sent it off to Joey to get pressed and regraded. I'm hoping it can get bumped to an 8.0 or higher. :banana:

Can't wait to get my scan and upload a pic here. My TMNT #1 finally came in graded a 7.5 from CGC. Turned right around and sent it off to Joey to get pressed and regraded. I'm hoping it can get bumped to an 8.0 or higher. :banana:

You didn't happen to buy that from ssalesfish, did you?

;)

I actually bought it off of eBay. I didn't even pay attention to the screen name. I will look it up though. :)

If it's the one I'm thinking, there was a very press worthy 7.5 that sold for a best offer of $1400.

I was soooo mad because I was watching it, and going to place an offer for more than 1400, and BAM it was gone. The seller was in driving distance to me. I can't tell you how mad I was!

Congrats if that was you. Great comic nabbed for very cheap.