• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
19 19

3,699 posts in this topic

here is my 9.0 i purchased on clink, sept 2010 sent it to CGC via Matt Nelson, here is how it looks now :)http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2Fauctions%2Fbids%2Easp&id=860596[/url]

Picture001-2.jpg

note the color break by the T can be seen in both photos to proove it's the same book.

I'm really happy for you but that right there is why I stopped collecting hg (and pretty much stopped collecting period) years ago. Too many games

Oh believe me my intent is not to start a pressing debate. You pressed the book, got a higher grade, kudos. Given the current environment, I hold you faultless. Its just not a game I want to play, nor is microtrimming, erasure, drycleaning, and all the other that goes on.

Here is one more of the #1 first prints. I got this off ebay last year. I would guess it would grade out somewhere around 7-8. I love that it is signed and sketched by both Eastman and Laird on the cover.

(sorry for the reflections - I did not want to remove it from the mylar)

IMG_0391.jpg

Here is one more of the #1 first prints. I got this off ebay last year. I would guess it would grade out somewhere around 7-8. I love that it is signed and sketched by both Eastman and Laird on the cover.

IMG_0391.jpg

AWESOME!

IMG_0391.jpg

AWESOME!

WHOA~ Has my double-sketch /signed copy blown outta the water! (worship)

IMG_0391.jpg

Very nice book :) There was a sig series book floating around these boards that looked similar, however it also had splinter and shredder. I loved that book :cloud9:

IMG_0391.jpg

Very nice book :) There was a sig series book floating around these boards that looked similar, however it also had splinter and shredder. I loved that book :cloud9:

Yeah, I think I remember seeing it... though I'm thinking it was a 2nd or 3rd print for some reason. hm

Can I just say I love TMNT #1? My wife was jokingly singing the cartoon theme song, and she didn't realize I owned #s 1-4 signed and (most) sketched by E&L. I eagerly showed her the TMNT #1 (cause it doesn't happen often that she's at all interested in my funny books) and her first response was: "Huh. How come they don't have colored bandanas like they did on the show?"

doh!lol

It was a first print...still stings a little that I wasn't notified when it went up on the 'bay. It was a sweet, sweet book.

*shakes fist in the air* I'll get you for this, Glenn!

:jokealert: