• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sauce Dog said:

Got my baby back today - good way to start the weekend. The time it took between mailing it in, signing, and then grading basically meant by the end of it the book had quadrupled in value on the market :D 

TMNT1-1.thumb.jpg.1a9abc23ca5ba5c8a34019c0a654fee4.jpgTMNT1-2.thumb.jpg.b2705d8b9f73346c705090f52ae04169.jpg

Sweet book! Congrats man!

On 7/9/2021 at 4:15 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I think that is the coolest spot for a sig series on a mega key like this - congrats on the awesome book!

I totally agree. I'm someone who prefers unsigned books, but if I were to get one signed, I'd want it just like that.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well its Copper Time

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER!!

Forgive the southern twang of the name Campbell lol

Duuuude!  That is awesome!  I wouldn't have thought to have the turtle sketch holding the pizza.  Badass!  I kind of want to track one of those down now.  

Edited by BeardedBubba

Just now, BeardedBubba said:

Duuuude!  That is awesome!  I wouldn't have thought to have the turtle sketch holding the pizza.  Badass!  I kind of want a Nintendo Power #6 now.  

THANKS!!!!

it's initially what I asked for but 

that said

I think that I added, since Campbells signature looks like an Italian eatery neon sign ...... the way it is cursive lol 

and maybe in my own mind,

I asked Eastman to do the Turtle holding the Pizza, mentioned that Campbell was a contest winner in the issue, ......

I wanted him to add like "Eat at Campbell's" :roflmao: that would have been too over the top :$:shy: so glad with what he went with :tink: 

1 hour ago, BeardedBubba said:

Man, if Laird ever does a witnessed signing it would be huge!  It would take forever to get all the books signed.  

I wonder if they would limit it to him signing just one book per person? I’d have to think really hard which I would have signed if that was the case?

31 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

I feel lucky to have a signature  from him . Ironically I’ve got most of the original team on my 6th print except Eastman ….

42699B0E-0B06-4482-8F30-E31A39C9D801.jpeg

D6FC2D4E-FF04-4467-9BBE-A7FF9DD16286.jpeg

09F4E1BD-E5A8-432A-A8ED-53CF35748A43.jpeg

AEA78DAA-F7CF-41A8-8A63-8F921AF6217B.jpeg

That looks really cool! You can’t leave it not signed by Eastman surely? I reckon somewhere on the left side is a good spot for Eastman and in a gold marker too!

1 minute ago, Subby1938 said:

I def want to get it signed . I hope he doesn’t have issue signing it . Preferably to match the others . I don’t want his to stick out . It’s a team thing lol

Good point! I hope you manage to have it signed one day. Post it here if you ever do!