• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,386 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2022 at 9:26 PM, jaybuck43 said:

There are two CPV's direct (which he has) and Newsstand which is $1.25 and has a barcode.

Thanks for clarifying cause he mentioned that in another turtles thread, and the Newsstand price through him off. :)

On 9/15/2022 at 8:58 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Just don't be behind me, I have 30 pages I need him to sign... And if they have a CGC rep there, it's gonna be BAD.

I've seen what us boardies look like. Standing behind us could be deadly. 

On 9/17/2022 at 10:27 AM, jaybuck43 said:

90 minutes In line and moved about 10 feet lol 

It should be worth it though, I hope a CGC representative is easy to track down! Best wishes. Let us know how it goes. :)

On 9/17/2022 at 11:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It should be worth it though, I hope a CGC representative is easy to track down! Best wishes. Let us know how it goes. :)

I have a couple books but I’m having him sign about 20 pages of art so not sure I’m going to bother with books. He has a rep at the table.

Back in my room reorganizing myself then heading back down to get the rest of the team. Kevin’s line is massive and he has a panel coming up to further make the wait longer lol. Took me about 2 and a half hours to get through, and I was basically 4th on line after the vips. Some things have changed. Kevin now has a limit of 10 items (which means I need to go through at least one more time, yay) and he now charges an extra $20 for a remark (so it’s $20 for signature and $40 for signature with remark) still takes his time with everyone and is super nice. Think I’m going to go hit up mick foley and Judith hoag and then back to talbot, Steve, and Lawson (who are all in a row!)

On 9/17/2022 at 1:22 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Back in my room reorganizing myself then heading back down to get the rest of the team. Kevin’s line is massive and he has a panel coming up to further make the wait longer lol. Took me about 2 and a half hours to get through, and I was basically 4th on line after the vips. Some things have changed. Kevin now has a limit of 10 items (which means I need to go through at least one more time, yay) and he now charges an extra $20 for a remark (so it’s $20 for signature and $40 for signature with remark) still takes his time with everyone and is super nice. Think I’m going to go hit up mick foley and Judith hoag and then back to talbot, Steve, and Lawson (who are all in a row!)

Good luck! I’d love to see some the pieces you and Ryan get signed. I wish I could meet Judith Hoag. I have a nice sig, but would still love to meet her. Tell her your friend Dan still has a crush on her since the young age of 9! 

Gone the days of free sigs and sketches. I know it’s been a long time, but $40 seems wild. Then when we compare it to other artists and take a a step back and say it’s not that bad! It’s Eastman!