• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,382 posts in this topic

Huh... I wonder how much your leg would be worth to TMNT OA collectors?

hm

:grin:

Yo, what about zombie tmnt OA collectors?

Got some grades back on some stuff:

Visions #1: 8.0

TMNT #1 2nd Print: 9.6

TMNT #1 3rd Print: 9.6

IDW TMNT #1 Eastman Sketch Variant - SS - (x4): 9.8, 9.6, 9.6, 9.4

Now I just gotta contain myself until they show up back home :-)

Edited by Archon_Turtle

Got some grades back on some stuff:

Visions #1: 8.0

TMNT #1 2nd Print: 9.6

TMNT #1 3rd Print: 9.6

IDW TMNT #1 Eastman Sketch Variant - SS - (x4): 9.8, 9.6, 9.6, 9.4

Now I just gotta contain myself until they show up back home :-)

so awesome!

I still haven't gotten my Eastman Sketch from DCBS yet... :(

EDIT: but I just checked... hasn't shipped yet, but they have it in stock now!

Edited by Schmakt

Nice grades!

I've got some TMNT that should be in-hand from CGC any day now. I'll be sure to post them when they arrive.

Those are great!

And even though the Raphael is the lowest grade, it's still my favorite of the bunch. (thumbs u

I like the Raph too. As for the 9.4. I've just resolved myself to the fact that, as a Signature Series collector, I'm not allowed to be upset by books that aren't 9.8...cause the grade isn't really the point.

Having said that, I was thrilled to see that one of them ended up a 9.8 :-)

By the way, I don't know if you guys remember when I posted these originally, but if you look at the backgrounds and weapons you will see that they all connect! It's difficult to tell at first glance now with the space between them.

Edited by Archon_Turtle

For sketchcovers, grades don't bother me in the least unless the purpose of the book is resale. For my own personal books, grades on sketchcovers don't bother me in the slightest.

Those are great!

And even though the Raphael is the lowest grade, it's still my favorite of the bunch. (thumbs u

I like the Raph too. As for the 9.4. I've just resolved myself to the fact that, as a Signature Series collector, I'm not allowed to be upset by books that aren't 9.8...cause the grade isn't really the point.

Having said that, I was thrilled to see that one of them ended up a 9.8 :-)

By the way, I don't know if you guys remember when I posted these originally, but if you look at the backgrounds and weapons you will see that they all connect! It's difficult to tell at first glance now with the space between them.

I definitely agree 100%! The grades aren't important to me either on sketch covers. In fact most of my sketch covers aren't graded.

I remember when you posted them originally, and I think as long as they are in the right order you can still tell they line up. Again, very nice!! (thumbs u (thumbs u