• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,326 posts in this topic

And Danny, your Gobbledygook pieces are great, but I'm even more drawn to your page from TMNT #10. Such a good issue! :cloud9:

Thanks man! Yep, #10 was a huge issue and my favorite all-time. So finally landing a page, and one that includes battling the foot in April's store...well, I'm :cloud9:

:applause:

It looks like their is 3 printings to issue #2, is this correct? I see a different cover for print #3 but if their is 3 how can you tell the first print from the second print? Comic price guide doesn't show a pic.

1st

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles02White.jpg

2nd

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles02-2ndPrintSS.jpg

3rd

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles02-3rdPrin.jpg

Except for possible tiny differences between the 1st and 2nd prints (as was recently found in issue #1) the 2 prints are indistinguishable from the outside cover alone. You'll need to look at the inside cover. Off the top of my head, I don't think the 1st print identifies itself as such in a super obvious manner, but the 2nd print is pretty clear about it.

Except for possible tiny differences between the 1st and 2nd prints (as was recently found in issue #1) the 2 prints are indistinguishable from the outside cover alone. You'll need to look at the inside cover. Off the top of my head, I don't think the 1st print identifies itself as such in a super obvious manner, but the 2nd print is pretty clear about it.

normally i can tell the 1st prints from the 2nd based off the bottom left corner of the cover. It seems 1st prints have a fairly tiny corner of white which the 2nd prints do not (Black corner). also i have found the 2nd prints are a couple centimeters shorter than the 1st. Can anyone else chime in and see if this is accurate?

normally i can tell the 1st prints from the 2nd based off the bottom left corner of the cover. It seems 1st prints have a fairly tiny corner of white which the 2nd prints do not (Black corner). also i have found the 2nd prints are a couple centimeters shorter than the 1st. Can anyone else chime in and see if this is accurate?

Good observation! (thumbs u

Scratch the "Teenage" part as well. Looks like it's just Ninja Turtles... from OUTER SPACE! :insane: I'm surprised Eastman is approving this, but I'm guessing it falls under the notion of any word of mouth is good word of mouth.

meh